Farjo?

Printable View

• 10-15-2013 08:19 AM
    Agem
    Farjo?
    Hi
    Am from Liverpool uk.....& as a care for my Mum & Dad i can't be away for more than 24 hours. That being the case travel to the US or elsewhere in out of the question.

Having looked closely at every UK team over the last 6-12 months i think my best bet is Farjo. I heard good things & the guy seems down to earth.....best of all i understand he is in Manchester.

I would welcome any informed coments?

Cheers
    Mike
  • 10-15-2013 01:09 PM
    gillenator
    Mike,

There are also some good US based surgeons who visit the UK on a regular basis. ;)
  • 10-15-2013 01:21 PM
    crafter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Agem View Post
    Hi
    Am from Liverpool uk.....& as a care for my Mum & Dad i can't be away for more than 24 hours. That being the case travel to the US or elsewhere in out of the question.

Having looked closely at every UK team over the last 6-12 months i think my best bet is Farjo. I heard good things & the guy seems down to earth.....best of all i understand he is in Manchester.

I would welcome any informed coments?

Cheers
    Mike

I live in Britain and he'd be my first choice. He seems professional and is very honest. I've actually spoke to him on Twitter.

http://www.farjo.net/
  • 10-15-2013 03:27 PM
    Agem
    Hey Thanks........Farjo is very good but he expensive (You get what you pay for i guess) I notice that he just taken on an FUE guy from Spain....

American working in the UK, you wouldn't happen to know whom?
    Visit Manchester or Liverpool?
    Mike
  • 10-15-2013 03:30 PM
    crafter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Agem View Post
    Hey Thanks........Farjo is very good but he expensive (You get what you pay for i guess) I notice that he just taken on an FUE guy from Spain....

American working in the UK, you wouldn't happen to know whom?
    Visit Manchester or Liverpool?
    Mike

I think Ziering has an office here - it was on some channel 4 show recently.
  • 10-15-2013 05:06 PM
    John P. Cole, MD
    I like Dr. Farjo. He is honest in my opinion. i'm not familiar with his results even though i've known him many years. Dr. Lorenzo is working with him in Manchester now. Dr. Lorenzo, who is from Spain, gets good FUE growth, but some of his hairlines are a bit abrupt for my taste.

Best of luck.
  • 10-15-2013 06:00 PM
    chrisis
    Mike, couldn't you hire a carer to look after them for a few days? You could at least get somewhere in Europe in that time frame.
  • 10-15-2013 06:36 PM
    PayDay
    Dr. Reddy seems to be the new FUE King in London.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=14435

Lorenzo get's a lot of hype for some reason but he's not even on the IAHRS and think I agree with Dr. Cole about the hairlines that I see on the sites from him.
  • 10-15-2013 06:51 PM
    John P. Cole, MD
    Maybe so regarding Reddy. One hairline was a bit lopsided that i looked at, but then that can happen at times. maybe the patient wanted it. Anyway, a perfectly symmetrical hairline is really not all that natural. One breast is always larger than the other one unless it was surgically built. One testicle always hangs lower. I guess he has great eyes. I know I don't work well with a $10.00 pair of loops. One has to tip their cap to someone that can see well with such low mag.
  • 10-16-2013 03:58 PM
    adam2525
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gillenator View Post
    Mike,

There are also some good US based surgeons who visit the UK on a regular basis. ;)

Do they carry out HT's in the UK or only give consultations?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 10:45 AM
Last Post By MolinaKim2091
Yesterday 07:28 AM