Trx2?

Printable View

• 04-25-2011 05:31 PM
    measured optimism
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    I'm just wondering because I am young and thinking about taking it, and my dermatologist informed me that it wouldn't lose effectiveness. :\

go for it. the generic is really cost effective. if you haven't already, check ebay!
  • 04-25-2011 11:39 PM
    AgainstThis
    Also, the OCES (Survey thingie) is wonderfully ambivalent.

They COULD be super-optimistic and on the other hand, it could be a ballsy gambit. I doubt even a few lads among us would have the perseverance to go through all those lengths (Mailing in hair samples? Yessir Mr. Whitfield) for a 30% discount that they'd ultimately see after 6 months had passed, IF at all.

And whilst I'm experiencing the positive effects of TRX2 first-hand, I'm still curious as to why they are not publishing before-after shots or a conclusive study of their own.

This is by FAR the most ****ed up marketing to ever come with a hair-growth product. But hey, as long as the magic pearls are working...
  • 04-26-2011 05:43 AM
    thechamp
    Trx2
    The results so far have exceeded my expectations so now it seems trx2 is the real deal what will hair transplanters and propecia do
  • 04-26-2011 06:43 AM
    KeepTheHair
    Quote:

you've been on minox for 10 years, did it ever lose effectiveness?

Quote:

Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    it did. I mean, I still continued using because it lessened the shed. but for a few years I was able to hold the hairline steady.

anyway. it could very well be that trx2 has a similar drop off in efficacy. but for now I'm pleased.

Quote:

I'm just wondering because I am young and thinking about taking it, and my dermatologist informed me that it wouldn't lose effectiveness. :\

Minoxidil never loses it's "effectiveness". It does what it does, forever. What it does not ever do, is stop hair loss. It might give you more hair, but you still keep losing it if you don't take finasteride.

;)
  • 04-26-2011 11:40 AM
    AgainstThis
    KeepTheHair, whilst I have no personal experience with Minox, you are the first person I hear say this.

Most users report that Minox has a drop-off in efficacy after 10 years or so. Obviously, this could relate to the fact that without finasteride (and sometimes WITH) you'll keep on losing hair at a rate much faster than what the minox grows, so it all becomes pointless.

Now let's see how TRX2 fares.
  • 04-26-2011 01:11 PM
    tss1967
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    The results so far have exceeded my expectations so now it seems trx2 is the real deal what will hair transplanters and propecia do

I have been on TRX2 since Friday 22nd April. I have been taking the 3 tablets together in a morning with food. Yesterday I started feeling jittery in the afternoon and put this down to the TRX2, or one of its ingredients. Today I spaced the intake out throught the day and felt a bit better.

I have seen some results - I know it is only day 5, and when I saw other posts saying there were results in a short period I thought that is bollocks, like everyone else. Today on looking in the mirror with the daylight coming through the window I saw fuzz that I am sure wasn't there on day 0. Unfortunately, I didn't take any photo's on day 0 and thought I'd leave it a few days until I did take some as I didn't expect to see anything sprouting.

Now this may have been there before, I really haven't had the courage to look at my hair too much lately as it is a bit depressing, but I do remember seeing fuzz a few years ago when I was on my vitamin regimen, which I thought was new growth, but ended up disappearing.

Proof that this is indeed new growth will be shown if this grows any thicker and changes colour.

On a note referring to the jittery feeling I had, I wondered what other side effects have been reported by users on this forum. I know that this is different to finasteride, but do you think there are an sexual side effects with TRX2? The individual ingredients themselves don't seem to have any attached to them, but I wondered if as a compound mixed together they had.

In my profile there is an album showing some photo's taken today (day 5) of the newly noticed 'peach fuzz'.
  • 04-26-2011 03:55 PM
    gutted
    trx2 stated patents should be published 18 months after they were filled. which was january 2010, in another couple of months we should be able to see these patents.

im on month 4, and so far i have noticed that a few hairs on my right temple have sprouted, but my left temple nothing has changed. but overall my hair feels thicker and more dense, with volume.
    shedding is still at normal, reduced levels.
    im thinking because the frontal region is at a more advanced stage of loss, it will take some time to realise the benefits in those areas. but no doubt about it, overall my hair (crown area) feals thicker and denser.
  • 04-26-2011 04:13 PM
    AgainstThis
    I can confirm no sexual side effects. I' very active in that department and things have been carrying on as pre-TRX2 :D
  • 04-26-2011 04:17 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    I can confirm no sexual side effects. I' very active in that department and things have been carrying on as pre-TRX2 :D

I'm active too ;) and if anything I'm going at it like an Olympian lately :)
  • 04-26-2011 07:15 PM
    ThinFast
    I have yet to suffer any sides, but also haven't seen any improvement other than what seems to be reduced shedding. I'm puzzled though. The front region definitely seems more sparse than when I started, I have thinned out along both sides, defining both sides of the horseshoe pattern and my temples seem to have receded further, yet my shedding is down. I don't quite understand it, but 2.5 months in, we'll see what happens months 3-6. I've decided to add Kirkland's 5% minox to my regimen along with TRX2 and Nizoral 2% 2-3 times/week.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By SarahCarter
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Scar Grafting with Dr Cole
06-21-2012 02:00 PM
Last Post By northeastguy
Yesterday 10:14 AM