• 08-25-2013 05:23 PM
    lilpauly
    the growth factor nano solution track progress
    today was my first application of the growth factors . my take: applied to the hairline only 3x week it will last a very very long time. probably 6 month if not longer. please recommend a good camera and i will buy it.

i also have the following topicals in my regimen: promox, proxphen(3x week), saba gel, capillogain , and ru

Disclaimer - I am not a physician or an expert and my advice should not be considered medical/expert advice. - If you follow my opinions and/or advice you do so at your own risk.
  • 08-25-2013 07:40 PM
    Conpecia
    good luck Mark!
  • 08-25-2013 07:44 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    good luck Mark!

thank your sir, im going to track progress very very closely ,
  • 08-26-2013 05:48 AM
    Cob984
    How does the application feel, you applying 1 ml?
    Does it have any cosmetic affect on the hair at all?
  • 08-26-2013 01:27 PM
    DesperateOne
    Thanks for this log, I will keep an eye on it.
  • 08-26-2013 01:35 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    How does the application feel, you applying 1 ml?
    Does it have any cosmetic affect on the hair at all?

the nano solution is just like jelly fish eggs! i only apply to the hairline only ! its very thick and absorbs very well. i hate using the dermaroller though
  • 08-26-2013 03:13 PM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    the nano solution is just like jelly fish eggs! i only apply to the hairline only ! its very thick and absorbs very well. i hate using the dermaroller though

Lilpauly, can you be a little more specific? Are you applying this after a dermarolling session?

How much are you applying exactly? 1ml?
  • 08-26-2013 05:14 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Lilpauly, can you be a little more specific? Are you applying this after a dermarolling session?

How much are you applying exactly? 1ml?

Hi man yes I dermaroller first then apply. I apply a very thin layer . I also will be starting nano product from dr y very soon, and promox from dr Klien .
  • 08-26-2013 06:40 PM
    Cob984
    do we have to use dermaroller, im terrified of needling?
  • 08-26-2013 07:46 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

do we have to use dermaroller, im terrified of needling?

It hurts very much
  • 08-27-2013 07:47 AM
    Cob984
    so i got it today, this thing is thick, its like hair gel
    how are you applying this? with your hand??
  • 08-27-2013 08:10 AM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

so i got it today, this thing is thick, its like hair gel
    how are you applying this? with your hand??

Yes man it's thick. Derma roll then apply. It absorbs amazing
  • 08-27-2013 08:11 AM
    Cob984
    Sorry but im not puncturing 1.5 mm holes and bleeding on my scalp, no way
  • 08-27-2013 08:12 AM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

Sorry but im not puncturing 1.5 mm holes and bleeding on my scalp, no way

.5 they used in the study
  • 08-27-2013 08:13 AM
    Cob984
    ok i bought the 0.5, do i need antiseptic or can i just dermaroll and then apply this?
    does 0.5mm cause bleeding?
  • 08-27-2013 08:16 AM
    hellouser
    Quote:

ok i bought the 0.5, do i need antiseptic or can i just dermaroll and then apply this?
    does 0.5mm cause bleeding?

Unlikely that 0.5mm will cause bleeding. Its not THAT bad even with a 1.5mm. Yes it hurts, but its tolerable.

Get an antiseptic to clean the dermaroller before and after.
  • 08-27-2013 08:39 AM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Unlikely that 0.5mm will cause bleeding. Its not THAT bad even with a 1.5mm. Yes it hurts, but its tolerable.

Get an antiseptic to clean the dermaroller before and after.

These growth factors and CB is my last hope Hellouser..which still might be too late for my hairline at this point. If I see zero progress over the next few months with both of these treatments, I'm opting for a HT with either Dr. RAHAL or Dr. Wesley.

And be gone from this forum forever.
  • 08-27-2013 08:45 AM
    hellouser
    Quote:

These growth factors and CB is my last hope Hellouser..which still might be too late for my hairline at this point. If I see zero progress over the next few months with both of these treatments, I'm opting for a HT with either Dr. RAHAL or Dr. Wesley.

And be gone from this forum forever.

I still believe dermabrasion + injections of synthetic FGF-9 could be the final answer, no HT necessary.
  • 08-27-2013 09:20 AM
    StayThick
    Quote:

I still believe dermabrasion + injections of synthetic FGF-9 could be the final answer, no HT necessary.

Are you planning on obtaining FGF-9 and injecting it in you scalp? I can't wait any longer for these so called companies to come out with this sort of treatment.

Time is not on my side when it comes to me balding..
  • 08-27-2013 09:22 AM
    amadeus
    The problem with aggressive micro-needling is that there is really no longterm studies that have been conducted on the formation of scar tissue within the scalp that can ultimately adversely effect hair growth. If you couple that with potential tissue irritants found in these topical vehicles the potential for irreversible damage is certainly there. I really think people need to exercise caution when doing this, real damage can be caused.

Quote:

• 08-27-2013 09:28 AM
    brunobald
    Quote:

The problem with aggressive micro-needling is that there is really no longterm studies that have been conducted on the formation of scar tissue within the scalp that can ultimately adversely effect hair growth. If you couple that with potential tissue irritants found in these topical vehicles the potential for irreversible damage is certainly there. I really think people need to exercise caution when doing this, real damage can be caused.
    Its a good point and maybe long term we should be looking to only test in a small area. Experimentally a 5cm by 5cm test area would be all you would need to prove out any combos of treatment.
  • 08-27-2013 09:38 AM
    StayThick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    Its a good point and maybe long term we should be looking to only test in a small area. Experimentally a 5cm by 5cm test area would be all you would need to prove out any combos of treatment.

I won't be dermarolling much longer. No results and I have been doing it for a few months. Not worth the possible risk for me at this point moving forward.

It's not the solution, although Hellouser made some interesting points regarding the treatment, it just won't work. It's not the treatment that will save us or show significant results. I've been doing it and it hasn't worked for me to this point.

Going to try the growth factors with CB as my final stand.
  • 08-27-2013 10:45 AM
    bananana
    Quote:

I won't be dermarolling much longer. No results and I have been doing it for a few months. Not worth the possible risk for me at this point moving forward.

It's not the solution, although Hellouser made some interesting points regarding the treatment, it just won't work. It's not the treatment that will save us or show significant results. I've been doing it and it hasn't worked for me to this point.

Going to try the growth factors with CB as my final stand.

Talking about rolling, I've been using 0.5 mm for over a year and I cant say I noticed any change, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, a few new hairs, but I'm also on devine herbal oil and MSM for a year now...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth