• 02-19-2014 06:46 PM
    ejder
    i have same problem.i lost half of my hair because of rogaine and i dont think it will grow back. how can fda approve a medicine which kills healthy hair?
  • 03-16-2014 05:25 PM
    ChemicalBrother
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ejder View Post
    i have same problem.i lost half of my hair because of rogaine and i dont think it will grow back. how can fda approve a medicine which kills healthy hair?

While this is an old thread it still seems relevant.
    But ejder, what else are/were you using besides Rogaine to maintain your hair ? (since rogaine wasn't meant to maintain , but stimulate growth)
  • 09-07-2014 11:58 PM
    voiceismine
    Weird
    My experience is really weird with these stuff, I've been using rogaine minx 5% for more than 6-7 years twice a day and I've had good results I started using another product still 5% because Rogaine ain't available for more than a year and that was alright then I started using Kirkland like 1.5 month ago (So this is not my 1st time using minox and I've been using it constantly twice a day for the past few years) and my freaking hair on the front and back started to shedding and thinning!!!!!! I mean WTF!!!??? I use some other sups but the point is the only thing that I changed was my minox brand and it's efing up my hair can someone tell me wth is goin on?!? Should I change the brand?? I'm considering changing to Alopexy 5%!
    I'm not using fina, never used it and never will btw.
  • 01-31-2015 08:50 AM
    robincurtz
    three monts on propecia and 2 monts on dutasteride.hair line got very worse.
  • 06-17-2018 09:02 AM
    Loobydavis
    I am a female I have used regaine before and did stop it for awhile as I couldn't afford it but now have started using it again and have noticed I have got real bad at thinning on the front of my head and basically you can see my scalp and the back of my head and I am too scared to stop using it in case my hair falls out even more but I've bought a foam now and don't know whether to start that as the way it is going I don't think I will have any hair left on the front soon and I'm trying to cover it over which is very upsetting about this product
  • 06-17-2018 09:05 AM
    Loobydavis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Loobydavis View Post
    I am a female I have used regaine before and did stop it for awhile as I couldn't afford it but now have started using it again and have noticed I have got real bad at thinning on the front of my head and basically you can see my scalp and the back of my head and I am too scared to stop using it in case my hair falls out even more but I've bought a foam now and don't know whether to start that as the way it is going I don't think I will have any hair left on the front soon and I'm trying to cover it over which is very upsetting about this product

Is it okay to use the foam after using the liquid
  • 06-17-2018 09:24 AM
    robincurtz
    some times finasteride/spironolactone work for woman. Consult your doctor.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth