• 09-27-2018 09:35 AM
    whoslex
    1 Attachment(s)
    3 Months, has it gotten worse?
    Hello guys! I used to take pictures of my hairline every month to see the differences, but I forgot to do so for a while.
    The image on the left is from june and the other one is from today, I kinda convinced myself that it's not worse than 3 months ago but I understand that might be just me trying to unconsciously motivate myself, so which one do you think is worse?

Attachment 59046
  • 10-01-2018 06:13 PM
    keebler239
    The picture on the right looks slightly thinner. But honestly, it's hard to tell because it's so negligible that it could just be the angle that you're holding the hair up. I wouldn't stress about it unless you see a difference that is definite.
  • 10-03-2018 11:13 AM
    pkipling
    I agree with Keebler that the picture on the right may look slightly thinner - and I mean slightly - but it's hard to know for sure. Also, keep in mind that our hairs go through natural, seasonal sheds and it's normal for our hair to be thinner at certain times than others based solely on growth/shed cycles, and hence isn't always indicative of hair loss.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth