Should I shave my head

Printable View

• 10-20-2014 11:53 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Have you shaved it? Until you have you shouldn't recommend that others just "shave it". Easier said than done.
  • 12-10-2014 05:21 AM
    RanDave
    Hi,
    I think there is no need to shave your head. Your hair cut is short and looks normal.
  • 12-23-2014 07:55 AM
    mariechin1234
    I guess your hair is fine. No need to do hair cut at the moment but if you want a new look and is comfortable with it, go and visit a hair stylist.
  • 12-23-2014 03:11 PM
    Jasari
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakewheat View Post
    I'm 18, and in high school. I'm just about to be a junior, (don't ask why please). I'm just wondering if I should do the big switch. I want to know if I have the body type, head type, and if I'm far enough along to start to shave my head.

I tried the shaved head for a year. While it does a good job of masking hair loss, the year long experiment left me with the impression that a very short buzz [Whilst highlighting hair loss more visibly] looks a little less harsh [Especially when you have fair skin].

I think the face just needs that little bit of contrast to break it up. In your case you still have a decent amount of hair. The current hairstyle doesn't look too bad. I would definitely avoid shaving & perhaps just buzz it a little shorter.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth