Trx2?

Printable View

• 07-02-2012 02:18 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Good luck on quitting smoking. One of the smarter moves I managed to stick with! You will feel much better in a few weeks.

Oh good luck with the hair too :)

Thanks a lot mate - it's surprising really, i had my last smoke 23 hours ago, i already have a keener sense of smell, and can smell a smoker a mile off! It can only get better..apart from hoping it'll help hair matter's - it's a wise move for many other reason's too..

Good luck yourself :)
  • 07-05-2012 10:21 AM
    gutted
    trx2 got back to my email -

Yes indeed we are working on other products, which one or more of them are likely to reach market within the next 18 month. However, we can't provide any details and/or definite timelines on this due to internal regulations. Please be sure that we are working hard towards our goals and will inform you in due time about any timeline regarding the release of upcoming products. Thanks for understanding.
  • 07-05-2012 10:22 AM
    Jcm800
    Yep that's the exact mail they sent to me today as well gutted. Must have bulk sent them out ;)
  • 07-05-2012 10:27 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yep that's the exact mail they sent to me today as well gutted. Must have bulk sent them out ;)

yeah i guess so.

I hope whatever they are working on provides us with our temple regrowth desires!!!

if the initial trx2 launch was anything to go by, then i assume they will launch jan 2014.
  • 07-05-2012 10:30 AM
    Jcm800
    Hopefully it'll provide me with any growth ;) temples would be a miracle..
  • 07-05-2012 11:08 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

Hopefully it'll provide me with any growth ;) temples would be a miracle..

looool, i read previously you are off the cigs?

are you still off them or have you relapsed?
  • 07-05-2012 11:14 AM
    Jcm800
    4 days off the smokes now and still going strong :). It's amazing how quickly you start to benefit from breathing in relatively fresh oxygen again :)
  • 07-05-2012 11:24 AM
    gutted
    Quote:

4 days off the smokes now and still going strong :). It's amazing how quickly you start to benefit from breathing in relatively fresh oxygen again :)

good job!

if its not enough to stop for health reasons then think about your hair!!!

are you still on the msm?
  • 07-05-2012 11:48 AM
    Jcm800
    Oh for sure-so many reasons to quit smoking. And if it helps my hair I'm all for that.

Have noticed my hair isn't greasing up as quickly now strangley, haven't used the nizoral this week either, cutting that out as I suspect it's detrimental..

Yeah I only take two MSM per day tho
  • 07-06-2012 07:14 AM
    sizzlinghairs
    Good luck on quitting the cigs man. I know you can do it..

I was pack a day for 11yrs and quit 1 1/2 yrs ago.

It will be tough , especially on stressful days, but don't give in. You will thank yourself many times over

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth