• 03-03-2013 02:09 PM
    Aames
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Oh come on it was a joke, like I jizz on my hair!

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1170/1260654216225.gif
  • 03-03-2013 02:11 PM
    Exodus
  • 03-04-2013 11:43 AM
    Exodus
    Sorry for the earlier post Aames. Obviously the jizz comment was misunderstood. How is Duta treating you so far?
  • 03-04-2013 11:53 AM
    Aames
    Quote:

Sorry for the earlier post Aames. Obviously the jizz comment was misunderstood. How is Duta treating you so far?

It's all good, brah. I was just being antagonistic. Not too shabby. If it doesn't turn out and I get sides, maybe I can just shave and start enjoying life. I think I'm noticing a decrease in shedding though and my acne seems to be a lot better. Approaching two weeks on.
  • 03-04-2013 11:58 AM
    Exodus
    I've started Fin and I'm gonna see how it goes. I mean I don't mind my shaved look really, kinda getting used to it. JDuffs posts in another section are pretty inspiring as he's got good results so they're a benchmark (and only in 3 months too). Are you using Minox as well?
  • 03-04-2013 04:05 PM
    Aames
    Quote:

I've started Fin and I'm gonna see how it goes. I mean I don't mind my shaved look really, kinda getting used to it. JDuffs posts in another section are pretty inspiring as he's got good results so they're a benchmark (and only in 3 months too). Are you using Minox as well?

Best of luck, man. I remember you being one of the hesitant ones so I hope it all works out for you. My current regimen is 0.5 mg duta, 2 ml minox per day, and Nizoral MWF. Just dropped topical spiro since it made my hair greasy and it smells like a skunk. Considering RU or topical duta in the near future. Trying to get my regimen to be as bare bones as possible. I would be very happy if I could maintain/regrow a bit with just oral duta.
  • 03-04-2013 09:09 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

That's news to me -- good luck. Let us know how it goes. I know I'll do the same.
  • 03-04-2013 11:01 PM
    jgold
    I totally feel you I just turned 21 and I have diffuse thinning on top of my head. Diffuse is way worse than just a receding hairline, its ****ing depressing. It sucks even more because I have great hair just like you. I can completely relate bro it feels like my youth has completely become ****ed because of this. I don't know when yours started but mine did when I was 17 and I have thought about it every day since. I tried fin twice for months each time but it gave me sides and I got spooked. Minox didn't work for me and its a bitch to put on every day, especially when in my circumstance I have to spend like 5 minutes in the mirror just to situate my hair so that my thinness is somewhat concealed - minox just was too messy for me. And as far as the hunnies go, god damn I used to be confident and charming and I would consider myself quite a handsome fellow not to be arrogant, and now my confidence has completely evaporated gradually over time and I am totally introverted. I have to admit it is not just the hairloss that is responsible for these changes, however it is for sure the #1 thing that is to blame. Anyways just wanted to let you know that I'm in it with you man. Weel figure out a way, I am not going to give up my 20s (the time that is really going to form us as men) and let this **** it all up. I know in order to do this I will have to come to terms with it, however it just is not in me to do so - literally.

BTW if that is a giants jersey that your wearing in that photo. GO GIANTS BABY. #world champs
  • 03-05-2013 06:55 AM
    clandestine
    No, diffuse it not worse than receding and crown loss, they are equally bad. Your appeal to pity goes out the window when you say this.
  • 03-05-2013 11:07 AM
    Exodus
    Agreed, you can have bad recession or in my case diffuse on top which if left untreated becomes NW5-6 at a rapid rate.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:19 AM
Surgeons in SE Asia (Thailand)
10-20-2018 10:30 AM
by martino
Last Post By EFab