• 05-03-2012 07:12 PM
    amadeus
    You’re so right. A great example of this point is the way these poisonous people are destroying Dr. Gho’s credibility. It’s really too bad because I personally think that Dr. Gho’s work has a lot of merit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You'd be surprised what negative input is capable of.

• 05-03-2012 08:45 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    ludicrous comparison

You can not be serious. Do you actually expect me to believe that you are so stupid that you cannot see the relevance? It is obvious that you are not very bright – but come on... You can’t be that dumb.
  • 05-03-2012 10:14 PM
    The Alchemist
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Here is exactly what he said:

"If we achieve 20% percent growth that would be a home run in terms of the comparative technologies out there.”

That ain't the same thing as saying "We expect 20% growth" or "If we don't achieve 20% growth, it'll be an abysmal failure."

That statement is itself an example of your making stuff up.

I like how you cut and paste. Here, see i can do it too...

"If this trial proves successful, and RepliCel can prove systemic efficacy and safety by as early as March 2012"

"Hall says that if RepliCel can show safety and an efficacy rate of 20 percent for humans, it would become the new standard."

“So the Phase I milestone in March is critical and we’re confident that we’re going to have hair growth. We’re not going to go forward unless we have growth. "

Anyone who can read that news release and come away thinking that efficacy was a minor issue in this trial, either needs glasses or some reading comprehension courses.
  • 05-03-2012 10:29 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    [...]you are so stupid [...]It is obvious that you are not very bright [...]You can’t be that dumb.

Tracy C; try not to use insults such as these when discussing things; it typically only serves to make your argument look weaker.

Quote:

It is well past time to stop this negative BS concerning Replicel.

I agree. The results are what they are. Let's all try to take what Replicel has accomplished at face value and move from there.

The results aren't terrific, admittedly, but that just means there's room for improvement, no doubt. :D
  • 05-03-2012 10:30 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    "Hall says that if RepliCel can show safety and an efficacy rate of 20 percent for humans, it would become the new standard."

Study that sentence very carefully.
  • 05-04-2012 07:02 AM
    The Alchemist
    Quote:

Study my post very carefully.

"Anyone who can read that news release and come away thinking that efficacy was a minor issue in this trial, either needs glasses or some reading comprehension courses. "
  • 05-04-2012 07:05 AM
    The Alchemist
    Quote:

study this sentence very carefully

"If this trial proves successful, and RepliCel can prove systemic efficacy and safety by as early as March 2012"
  • 05-04-2012 08:53 AM
    The Alchemist
    Quoting David Hall from the Tobin Smith interview:

"clearly, if we demonstrate hairgrowth in excess of 20%, you're gonna attract alot of attention from biotech and big pharma"

3.2% is where they are at.
  • 05-04-2012 09:20 AM
    NeedHairASAP
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Study my post very carefully.

"Anyone who can read that news release and come away thinking that efficacy was a minor issue in this trial, either needs glasses or some reading comprehension courses. "

my guess is reading comprehension courses

subject.... predicate......

nobody is saying there isn't room for improvement... were just saying currently you're better off on rogaine... and probably will be for some time..... long enough a time that you probably shouldn't hope for much from replicel unless there is some DRASTIC, and i mean DRASTIC, changes over the next months/trial

and lastly, I'd like to pose what is probably the most important question for Replicel:

WHAT WENT WRONG? or, DO YOU HAVE A STRATEGY (and the data) TO DETERMINE WHAT WENT WRONG?

I mean to me, it sounds like they're just rolling dice. 1000x typical dosage? now they're going to do less? I mean what is going on? also, people keep saying maybe these hairs will eventually grow.... has replicel stated anywhere that they think this is a possibility? or is that forum speculation?-- it's bad news if the PR or the interview didn't mention this

also, has tracy answered any question yet posed? All i see is her replying with more questions-- all revolving around being "so dumb" "that dumb" "real dumb" etc.... at least follow it up with an explanation.
  • 05-04-2012 09:43 AM
    8868alex
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    Tracy C is a troll. Do not feed the trolls.

Whilst I don't always agree with Tracey, she ain't no troll. I give her credit for ringing in during the live broadcast and at least she is trying to perform some sort of service to others in terms of advice.

Nothing wrong with cautious optimism either guys. Too many people were expecting the April results to realise their dreams. It's a small step in the right direction. - let's wait and see!

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM