Replicel

Printable View

• 04-25-2012 10:24 AM
    tbilly
    price and volume of stock traded is way up. someone must know something????
  • 04-25-2012 11:06 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    No, LMS 4 lyfe bro.

What happens if say you are 50 and you lose your hair. Or say tommorrow you had a car crash and were left horribly disfigured?
  • 04-25-2012 11:42 AM
    Davey Jones
    Quote:

In both instances I would nullify myself. Hopefully there are no crashes in the future. I'm only 25 now.

Huh, I wonder what the admins policy is on "self nullificatiin."
  • 04-25-2012 12:08 PM
    clandestine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tbtadmin View Post
    BaldTruthTalk forums is not the place to endorse or condone suicide, any further discussion of this will be removed -- we will be making a post soon regarding user guidelines concerning these and other related matters. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Seriously?

"DEATH is preferable to hairloss/ugliness"
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8021

"Men's expiry date begins as soon as the Norwood pattern sets in."
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8222

"How I ensure I will NEVER be bald"
    "as soon as my hair recedes after a certain mark - I'm killing myself."
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8020

And what of these threads? There are plenty more like them.

This user's presence permeates negativity through the forums; his posts are riddled with implication of death and blatant degradation towards hair loss sufferers.

tbtadmin? Mods? A direct answer this time would be greatly appreciated.
  • 04-25-2012 12:10 PM
    clandestine
    And now you're in the ****ing cutting edge section of the site too. Go back to coping and men's post your own topic; you're better suited there.
  • 04-25-2012 12:20 PM
    Quote:

I already asked to delete those threads. I wanted to do it myself, but couldn't edit them anymore. I am also hoping for Replicel.

If Replicel failed, would you do it then?
  • 04-25-2012 12:38 PM
    lpenergy
    Some of the promotion websites are doing 1 day only promotions. While some people are thinking that there are ill intentions on these stock promotion websites, remember that Replicel is not well known, they have been continuously on a marketing campaign through Youtube, their Website, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets. They are doing everything they can to get the word out.

There will be quite a bit of people who will have Replicel on their "Watch" lists who may not buy until after the announcement. These people could potentially help drive the stock post-announcement.

While my money is on Friday, there is still a decent chance that the results will be released on Monday. I don't know if the April 29 deadline is internally imposed nor if that date has been vetted by senior management.
  • 04-25-2012 01:01 PM
    Quote:

I am 75% sure it will fail. That way I ensure I don't go depressed like some people when it does fail.

I will just continue saving money for hair transplant. Somehow, in my stage it seems like a hair transplant can give me that perfect model hair line.

oh come on.... just give up. No one likes you anyways. Your "good looks" won't fool anyone. JUST DO IT!
  • 04-25-2012 01:17 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

I am 75% sure it will fail. That way I ensure I don't go depressed like some people when it does fail.

I will just continue saving money for hair transplant. Somehow, in my stage it seems like a hair transplant can give me that perfect model hair line.

So what are you going to do from now till then?

Bittttchhh?
  • 04-25-2012 01:26 PM
    BoSox
    Quote:

I'm 75% sure you are wrong.

ok I lied, 100% sure. Replicel for the win <3

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

DR HAKAN DOGANAY/ 2000 GRAFTS / Implanter Pen+FUE
Yesterday 04:24 PM
Last Post By Hakan Doganay, MD
Yesterday 04:24 PM
"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM