phone number

Printable View

• 07-15-2022 03:30 AM
    OscarOscar
    phone number
    Find a site that will help you register on sites that ask you to enter a phone number and receive SMS!
  • 10-08-2022 05:05 PM
    paulnelson
    Is there a way to validate a phone number? I have been doing the ff_valuenotempty, but it will accept anything someone puts there. Is there a way to see if its a number?

I think the easiest way would be to check that it is the appropriate number of digits, with no spaces, but I understand the integer validation only checks or click here to see if its an integer, not one of a specific length.

Any thoughts?
  • 10-18-2022 12:09 AM
    OscarOscar
    Service of receiving SMS on virtual phone numbers will allow you to hide your real phone number when registering, activating and unlocking accounts on web sites and social networks. You can get sms online, it will provide protection from spammers and scammers, allow you to create an additional account.
  • 11-28-2022 11:22 AM
    KylieRecket21
    I recently found a wonderful mailing Viber bulk messaging service, https://bsg.world/viber/ as soon as I decided to order their services, I saw that everything was done at a professional level, a quality job done, which I did not expect, since this is very important in my Work.
  • 02-28-2023 03:11 AM
    Thomas Ils
    Phone number and people search finder can be a great way to find out information about someone persontrust.com. They can be especially helpful if you are trying to locate a long-lost friend or family member. However, it is important to remember that these services can be expensive and may not always provide accurate information. It is always best to use caution when using these services and to verify any information you find.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth