• 04-18-2021 01:50 AM
    SussexHair
    34 Male. Having FUE next week!
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself and start sharing my journey.

I've been reading the forum for many years and am just about to start my own journey with FUE. Its been a long time coming, 10 years of slow hair loss. I cant believe its about to take a dramatic turn for the positive. Such a good feeling.

Looking to give back something with my diary as i've found everyone else that shared their story such a help in making my own decisions.

I will start a diary thread in the other section of the forum. And plan to start my video diary today that i will share on youtube!
  • 04-19-2021 10:12 PM
    cowardbevan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SussexHair View Post
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself and start sharing my journey.

I've been reading the forum for many years and am just about to start my own journey with FUE. Its been a long time coming, 10 years of slow hair loss. I cant believe its about to take a dramatic turn for the positive. Such a good feeling.

Looking to give back something with my diary as i've found everyone else that shared their story such a help in making my own decisions.

I will start a diary thread in the other section of the forum. And plan to start my video diary today that i will share on youtube!

Hello and welcome ;)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

ohmyhandbags
12-19-2023 05:42 AM
Last Post By felixten
Today 07:53 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
Yesterday 04:02 PM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Yesterday 03:47 AM
Hair Loss - Who Do You Talk To? - The Bald Truth For May 10th, 2024
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
05-10-2024 01:28 PM