• 07-13-2017 10:01 AM
    nk1990
    new here but also trying to find out info on dr tayfun

im assuming this guys a troll either attempting to discredit him, or just plainly chatting rubbish!

He has put up no pics and ended his story short with no evidence, either that or 5 months in he went through late shedding? his hair has now grown back and hes done one!

Either way he's a knob for leaving a half ass story like this, qutie annoying really!
  • 07-14-2017 04:59 PM
    Stevedawg18
    Hi, read through this thread and quick summary. Don't go to Turkey and get a cheap FUE transplant. Save yourself the heart ache. Beyond that Turkey's government is becoming more and more like Iran, don't spend your money there and support that. Steer clear and go to a reputable clinic.
  • 07-15-2017 09:00 AM
    nk1990
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevedawg18 View Post
    Hi, read through this thread and quick summary. Don't go to Turkey and get a cheap FUE transplant. Save yourself the heart ache. Beyond that Turkey's government is becoming more and more like Iran, don't spend your money there and support that. Steer clear and go to a reputable clinic.

Why do you say that? Have you been with poor results, from what I can gauge turkey probably has among the best surgeons for hair restoration.

Please back up what you said. Plus there are loads of people who go turkey with great results, if it was all doom and gloom and heartache we would here testimonies from those affected on forums.

Harley Street clinic have said no for myself advanced hair studio didn't seem to have a clue and have said yes.

Need to visit some other clinics for an accurate verdict but I havent seen a lot of results/reviews for UK clinics except Shane Warne posted all around advanced hair studio
  • 07-25-2017 01:18 AM
    Oyster
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nk1990 View Post
    Why do you say that? Have you been with poor results, from what I can gauge turkey probably has among the best surgeons for hair restoration.

Please back up what you said. Plus there are loads of people who go turkey with great results, if it was all doom and gloom and heartache we would here testimonies from those affected on forums.

Harley Street clinic have said no for myself advanced hair studio didn't seem to have a clue and have said yes.

Need to visit some other clinics for an accurate verdict but I havent seen a lot of results/reviews for UK clinics except Shane Warne posted all around advanced hair studio

Definitely agreed.

Some surgeons in Turkey have more international qualifications than others in Europe. For me, that has a meaning.

I think what confuses people is that for a reason, they think it's the Country itself doing the operation, not the people in the operation room.

I also believe the guy who started this thread is just trying to discredit Dr Tayfun.
    No follow-ups, no photos, only 5 months?, and actually no bad words about the clinic or him, plain grumbling. Not serious.
  • 07-29-2017 11:03 AM
    Stevedawg18
    Well I agree there are exceptions, it's just the amount threads I see that begin with I went to Istanbul to get a FUE hair transplant...... and I almost can guess the rest. Usually ends with this has been a nightmare, disaster, etc. I've seen good results from a couple Turkish doctors but on the whole probably better to not go to Turkey.

What if something goes wrong, is a Doctor half way around the world going to help you? Will you have any legal standing in Turkey, would you trust their legal system? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Seems people want the solution that's too good to be true. A cheap FUE megasession transplant, in reality that might be the worse thing you could possibly do. It's going to deplete your donor zone to the point where if you have poor growth, which is fairly likely, there's not a lot that can be done to fix it. I am truly grateful I didn't go this route but could have ended up doing it too had I been researching now.
  • 10-23-2017 10:48 AM
    nk1990
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wannamyhairback View Post
    hi all, sad to hear you are not satisfied with the operation, but i do want to see your current sutuation as i am planinng to go with Tayfun Oguzoglu in december , looking forward to hear you

did you go with them then? results?
  • 11-28-2017 01:29 AM
    Jjay122
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Makepeace View Post
    I've heard of Dr. Tayfun and I've seen some cases but I won't go into any details that I've read as that is something you can find on your won quite easily.

If he could find them quite easily why would he be asking here. And if you knew anything useful why the hell wouldn’t you just say it. What a dick...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth