• 01-30-2014 02:16 PM
    LMS
    REDPILL: If you're not on some type of antiandrogen...
    And I'm talking fin, dut or Ru you don' t deserve hair loss (no one does) but god damn you're pretty much asking for it.

You're delusional if you're waiting for some next gen treatment that will likely never come.
  • 01-30-2014 02:53 PM
    rdawg
    agreed, I'm just waiting for the right vehicle for CB and ill be adding that on top of Fin+Min that I already use. I have very aggressive hairloss, so fin only maintains really.
  • 01-30-2014 03:06 PM
    JJJJrS
    That's fine and all but a lot of us don't want to play Russian roulette with our hormones. I'd rather live with hair loss than sexual side effects.
  • 01-30-2014 04:14 PM
    TwoInchCircle
    Tomorrow's the Cosmo presentation. I'm hoping that there's a chance they'll give us a vehicle. If they don't, I'm hopping on RU+Minox. I'm convinced CB is what's gonna save me, but unless we get a working vehicle soon, I gotta go with what we have now.

It's a sad state of affairs, this whole industry. I will admit that the future looks bright, but I'm still disappointed in where we all are now. The fact that RU was shelved years ago and CB for acne gets precedence are ridiculous.
  • 01-30-2014 04:36 PM
    Dan26
    I went HAM and NUKED the **** out of my MPB.

Dut, RU, Minox, CB.

I STRONGLY suggest fin at the VERY FIRST signs of hairloss.

I really think once the switch flips and DHT starts attacking you, it becomes increasingly harder to save your hair. I'd bet if you hopped on fin even a bit before you were destined to start going bald, you may never lose it or at least buy a lot of time. Once DHT hits though it's a cascade affect and many other things come into play.
  • 01-30-2014 05:08 PM
    HairBeWithYou
    It's tough for those of us who have experienced side effects with 5ar inhibition.
  • 01-30-2014 05:18 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    And I'm talking fin, dut or Ru you don' t deserve hair loss (no one does) but god damn you're pretty much asking for it.

You're delusional if you're waiting for some next gen treatment that will likely never come.

LMS, My new favorite poster.

Yeahyeahyeah is now second.
  • 01-30-2014 05:54 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HairBeWithYou View Post
    It's tough for those of us who have experienced side effects with 5ar inhibition.

At least you tried something. You got these "fin is poison" people that just regurgitate the same garbage they read online, discouraging guys from trying to help themselves, who never even tried the drug.
  • 01-30-2014 05:59 PM
    rdawg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    At least you tried something. You got these "fin is poison" people that just regurgitate the same garbage they read online, discouraging guys from trying to help themselves, who never even tried the drug.

Yea I really dont understand the people that dont at least try it.

I havent seen anyone that couldn't get over the effects once they got off it, Chrisis was probably the worst(and was an exceptional case) but I believe even he went back to normal after around 6 months or so.
  • 01-30-2014 06:00 PM
    rdawg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoInchCircle View Post
    Tomorrow's the Cosmo presentation. I'm hoping that there's a chance they'll give us a vehicle. If they don't, I'm hopping on RU+Minox. I'm convinced CB is what's gonna save me, but unless we get a working vehicle soon, I gotta go with what we have now.

It's a sad state of affairs, this whole industry. I will admit that the future looks bright, but I'm still disappointed in where we all are now. The fact that RU was shelved years ago and CB for acne gets precedence are ridiculous.

RU and Fin have very similar side effects.

Personally if I cant use CB, i'd add RU on top of Fin if you dont get any side effects.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth