PharmacyDirectGB Legit?

Printable View

• 10-17-2018 12:21 PM
    RA94
    PharmacyDirectGB Legit?
    Hi there,

Does any know if this company is legit?

Its only £20 for DUT which is very, very cheap compared to what most places offer!

Anyways I wanted to see if anyone had any information about these guys? I have had a quick look online and some people have been complaining that the drugs they got were fake??

I don't want to spend money on drugs that won't do anything

Many thanks,

Rory :)
  • 10-17-2018 05:38 PM
    mrclean
    I think you got your answer if some people are complaining about fake drugs and the prices are too cheap.
  • 10-19-2018 04:57 PM
    RA94
    Thanks for the reply. Sadly that's what I thought too. I just hoped maybe someone might tell me that they were legit for such a low price haha
  • 10-22-2018 01:43 PM
    Spex
    In the U.K. I get my DUT from Dr Steve Edgar and he prescribes generic DUT too at £195 for 6 months supply.

Regards
    Spex
  • 01-26-2019 06:08 AM
    Mbken
    After doing some research the side is legit. It’s registered in the GphC MHRA uses online consultation and provides the posibility to talk to a doctor. I think you can’t be registered if you sell fake medicine. The low price is a bit concerning though. Can someone with knowledge about online pharmacies pleas give a statement to that. I order my dutasteride there and I’m now worried I might be taking fake medicine since I’m 9 month into and still loosing ground
  • 01-26-2019 10:12 AM
    HairGuru
    I always order my propecia from pharmacy direct GB for the past 5 years. I never had any issues and they provide private consult prescription with good prices, 100% legit cheaper than most other online pharmacies in the U.K.
  • 01-31-2019 07:07 AM
    Mbken
    Can someone else confirm this? And is there an explanation for the cheap prices?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth