• 02-12-2013 10:39 PM
    Tempe12
    So breaking bald how have things been going with her?
    I'm in the exact same situation; about to go on my fourth date with a new girl.
    I'm not going to say shit and just keep confident.
    If im dumped for it, I wouldn't want to be with a shallow bitch anyways.... I don't call out her flaws..
  • 02-13-2013 03:22 AM
    kanyon
    I'm nervous about a date I have tomorrow night.

I've been balding for 10 years but Rogaine got me through 8 years so I maintained my confidence. Rogaine stopped working 2 years ago and my hair looks stupid now and I have no confidence. Been struggling to meet girls over the last 2 years.

Anyway I made out with a cute lady last Saturday night and am going out with her tomorrow. First proper date since my hair has looked this bad. Not feeling good about it :(
  • 02-13-2013 11:09 AM
    Exodus
    To the above, well if you made out with her then she must know what your hair looks like? Dude Im sure you'll be fine.

Now I on the other hand am getting looks from people in their 40s. Sigh.
  • 02-18-2013 03:30 AM
    kanyon
    I'm 30 and the lady I went on the date with is 40. Maybe I only have a chance with cougars these days.
  • 02-18-2013 09:57 AM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kanyon View Post
    I'm 30 and the lady I went on the date with is 40. Maybe I only have a chance with cougars these days.

Nothing wrong with that. Personally, I wouldn't marry a women that much older than me; I'd prefer to have our biological clocks a bit more in sync. But for the sake of dating and enjoying female companionship, I'd say live it up. By the time you're 40, I have to assume your female peers will be a little bit less concerned with your hair status.

I could just be young and naive though.
  • 02-18-2013 02:21 PM
    Exodus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    No, you're just dumb as ****. Kill yourself, ******.

And I thought chemistry here was developing.
  • 02-18-2013 02:27 PM
    BigThinker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Kill yourself, ******.

Says the guy who publicly contemplates suicide on a hairloss forum. Yeahhhh, I'll go ahead and pass on that, bud.
  • 02-18-2013 02:51 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Highlander there is really no need... :rolleyes:

Well folks I suppose I should update you all seeing as this thread has grown quite a bit. The original girl mentioned in this thread is kind of a complicated girl, to say the least...I came on too strong and she got scared off...however she has started talking to me again and I can't quite work out what she is thinking. So it never got the point of us developing anything, but we will see if, I can sense that she is still interested in me.

But there is good news ;) I met up with another girl 2 weeks ago who I had previously met on holiday. When we met up she was shocked at how short my hair was, the last time she saw me (over a year and half ago) I still had a decent mop of hair. While we were drinking I mentioned to her very early in the night about my hair loss and asked her if it bothered her. She said that it's a perfectly normal thing to happen and that she really didn't care. She is a few years older than me and is very mature and down to earth, she also just spent this weekend at my place and much fun was had :D

So folks there is still hope out there!!! Girls that really don't give a damn about your hair loss. Go and find em!!! :cool: Like now!
  • 02-18-2013 02:52 PM
    Exodus
    My friend, you deserve a handshake. Brilliant dude!
  • 02-18-2013 03:00 PM
    Breaking Bald
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    My friend, you deserve a handshake. Brilliant dude!

Thanks man!! I do feel pretty good about it. You get my message reply btw?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth