• 08-02-2012 03:25 AM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Why aren't more people talking about non-permenant SMP???
  • 08-02-2012 05:02 AM
    Kiwi
    I don't get it. Spex just had a treatment with these guys... but I'm pretty sure its permanent?
  • 08-02-2012 05:04 AM
    chrisis
    It lasts 2 years.

What I don't understand is why it can't be permanent?
  • 08-02-2012 08:16 AM
    Tiger norwood's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    It lasts 2 years.

The hole positive aspect about this procedure is, that if the result turns out fading with in time, you are not stuck with a blue or black scalp, that needs laser removal afterwards.
  • 08-02-2012 09:09 AM
    Jotronic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    It lasts 2 years.

It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
  • 08-02-2012 10:35 AM
    chrisis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.

That sounds sensible. I'd go for that if need be!
  • 08-02-2012 06:49 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Quote:

Do you know what type of ink she is actually using?
  • 08-02-2012 07:03 PM
    Delphi
    I have made my opinion clear many times in other threads that scalp tattooing is one of the stupidest ideas anyone can do. As someone who has several tattoos, many of which supposedly have true blacks that are not supposed to fade or turn bluish, I will tell you that this is complete horseshit! Every shade of black or gray will turn bluish green over time. I believe that people are being taken advantage of by these permanent scalp tattoo “artists” and I think it’s just a horrible way to deal with hair loss.

This on the other hand actually seems promising and it makes more sense if it acts the way it is being advertised. This work also looks much more refined then what I have seen from other places doing it. I’d like to see some pictures of what it looks like when it is faded.
  • 08-02-2012 09:15 PM
    talkingboutblahblah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I have made my opinion clear many times in other threads that scalp tattooing is one of the stupidest ideas anyone can do. As someone who has several tattoos, many of which supposedly have true blacks that are not supposed to fade or turn bluish, I will tell you that this is complete horseshit! Every shade of black or gray will turn bluish green over time. I believe that people are being taken advantage of by these permanent scalp tattoo “artists” and I think it’s just a horrible way to deal with hair loss.

This on the other hand actually seems promising and it makes more sense if it acts the way it is being advertised. This work also looks much more refined then what I have seen from other places doing it. I’d like to see some pictures of what it looks like when it is faded.

I agree completely. This is why I really want to know what supposedly natural ingredient she is using. From there we could make an educated decision on what will actually happen after it "fades".
  • 08-23-2012 08:30 PM
    northeastguy
    Quote:

I'm not entirely sure she designed this system. I'm getting the impression these guys may be responsible and perhaps trained her? please correct me if i'm wrong..... I certainly want credit to go where it is due.

http://www.tonibelfatto.it/en/6/what...entation-.html

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth