Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo

Printable View

• 01-05-2013 02:14 AM
    Superstar
    Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo
    Has anyone heard of this, or know anything about it?

From what I can tell by reading about it, it seems to be an enhancer for minox, however I don't use that. I think it also blocks DHT on the scalp?

Here's a description of it-

Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo is a professionally formulated shampoo for people with hair loss/thinning. It works synergistically with Lipogaine Topical Solution to ensure the best results for people who are fighting against hair loss/thinning. It helps penetration of minoxidil products and prevents damage of follicles caused by excessive DHT in the scalp. The Professional Regrowth Shampoo increases the penetration of minoxidil products, and prevents further damage of follicles by eliminating the formation of DHT on the surface. Salicylic Acid: A keratolytic agent helps to treat dandruff and exfoliate the outer dead skin cells of the epidermis, allowing for a more effective penetration of ketoconazole, minoxidil, and other nutrients essential for a healthy scalp. Ketoconazole, one of the key ingredients in the shampoo, is an effective anti-fungus reagent in popular dandruff shampoos. It is found to disrupt the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), prevent DHT receptor of follicles from binding to DHT, and remove sebum deposited around follicle. This shampoo also incorporate other natural ingredients to help further curb the formation of DHT in scalp. Meanwhile it offers some key nutrients for healthy and strong hair.
  • 01-06-2013 12:12 AM
    Tracy C
    Lipogaine is a scam to over charge you for generic Minoxidil. Minoxidil is the only ingredient in Lipogaine that actually does anything meaningful. It is reasonable to expect that any other product the makers of Lipogaine offer are also a scam to over charge you for other products you can get much cheaper elsewhere.
  • 01-24-2013 08:44 PM
    FineHair
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Lipogaine is a scam to over charge you for generic Minoxidil. Minoxidil is the only ingredient in Lipogaine that actually does anything meaningful. It is reasonable to expect that any other product the makers of Lipogaine offer are also a scam to over charge you for other products you can get much cheaper elsewhere.

Hi,

What about Regenepure DR? Also, lipogaine has a topical formula like Rogaine, is that a scam also?
  • 01-28-2013 07:27 PM
    lilpauly
    Quote:

lady u have no clue of what your talking about. u tell people to buy 1500 dollar laser comb!
  • 01-31-2013 12:52 AM
    akai
    Quote:

Huh? Their shampoo actually looks decent. It's the same price as RegenPure and has some decent ingredients: 1% Ketoconazloe, Salicylic Acid, Biotin, Saw Palmetto, and Emu Oil. Paraben and sulfate free as well. Not bad. Probably will give it a shot after I run out of Nizoral.
  • 01-31-2013 06:20 PM
    burtandernie
    The beauty about ripping off men for hair loss is there are many natural ingredients that have a few flimsy studies showing they might work. Then hair loss takes a long time to see results where for many men their mind plays tricks on them due to the time and natural changes. So its just ripe for the picking take one proven thing like minox and mix in random other things like saw palmetto is very popular then sell for a big markup. Finally profit. You dont even need studies or because minox will make it appear to be working until eventually you just bald anyways
    There is a reason so many advise stick to proven things which I will admit are pretty bad right now which leads so many men to try all this garbage stuff. This thing like most shampoos will probably do nothing but clean your hair
  • 08-28-2013 11:05 AM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Huh? Hav you bothered even using it? No so I suggest keep you false reviews to yourself.
  • 08-28-2013 11:07 AM
    UK_
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Huh? Hav you bothered even using it? No so I suggest keep you false reviews to yourself.

Oh so I see you've met Tracy.
  • 08-28-2013 11:59 AM
    baldesswonder
    lipogaine is basically a scam
  • 08-28-2013 06:10 PM
    JulioGP
    Well, people who are calling Lipogaine of crap, probably never used the product.

I changed from Kirkland to Lipogaine for some time and was much better. The product is much more complete and brought me far more results. Just left the Lipogaine as preferred investing in Spectral DNC-N with Nanoxidil, but would be using Lipogaine today for sure.

Do not talk things without knowing and without even having used. I see many people speculating bullshit without even testing the product.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM