• 07-31-2020 06:58 PM
    Desroy1
    Could I naturally/ safely lower hairline?
    Hello,*
    I am 30 yo, Norwood 2-ish,**first noticed frontal thinning at around 25. It’s been a very slow progression that seems to have halted, or at least halts for long periods. I’m not even sure how much worse my hair is now than when I saw 25... it’s*worse but not dramatically worse. That’s why I feel like if I do a transplant now, plus exploration of other treatment options, I could enjoy many years with good hair.*
    By safely lowering the hairline,*I mean not damaging my forehead muscle strands. You will see on the pics they are quite high.*Some clinics have said I could do this, others said it’s not possible.

Pictures:https://imgur.com/a/urssvs5
    Please share your thoughts about my case*
  • 08-18-2020 08:42 AM
    Sammmuel
    Thanks for sharing.
    Try to consult AHD center, my friend with a poor donor was refused to have the HT, while other docs were ready to make his case worse (focusing on $).
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member...kan-Doganay-MD
    good luck
  • 08-24-2020 12:59 AM
    Sean
    It’s high risk to lower it. Depending on caliber of your hair, it may take 1500 or so grafts and some extra. Density will not be the same either. Honestly, your hairline looks good. I wish i had that.

If it bothers you that much see what aN ethical doc says. And there are very few of those probably. I had same concerns as you when i started my journey. The doctor ruined my scalp and made things worse. Now, i am trying to get repaired. I had similar hair characteristics as you. Be really careful of agents or marketers, they wont give you the info like an actual patient who has no monetary interest nor discounted nOr free procedures lined up.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM