Hair loss journey

Printable View

• 09-13-2011 11:19 AM
    hairdude20
    9 Attachment(s)
    Hair loss journey
    I started losing my hair about 11 years ago and was unable to deal with my appearence for personal and professional reasons, I knew that something needed to be done. With the technology that is out there and the research that I have done, I knew this was for me. Since then I have had a few procedures with great results, I would definitely recommend it for anyone that is considering hair restoration.

Before making a decesion, do your homework, because the best thing about HR is that it is permanent you have to have it done right, the first time. That is why Dr. Yates who is with Ziering Medical in Chicago is the right doctor to have it done with. I just had a FUE procedure on Sept. 9th and was able to go to work that evening. I just needed the hairline and recession angles re-inforced, however, the donor area feels so much better than the strip method, recovery has been a piece of cake. I like how Dr. Yates took the time to discuss the FUE method and what would be the best course of action, at this point in my HR career.

Anyone that is considering HR should at least owe it to themselves to set up an appt. with Dr Yates, what a great person and doctor he is.
  • 09-14-2011 02:23 AM
    SBTRKT
    Do you take finasteride?
  • 09-14-2011 02:22 PM
    hairdude20
    Yes, I do take finasteride, and by the way I am a consultant for Ziering Medical in Oakbrook, IL for Dr. William Yates. This whole hair loss forum is new to me, so please bear with me as I struggle to learn how it works.

As I stated previously, I did have a FUE procedure of 400 grafts to strengthen my hair line and recession angles. The recovery time has been minimal. I am very excited to see my results and will post my progress over the next couple of months.
  • 09-14-2011 02:26 PM
    amadeus
    You look good. How many procedures have you had and is most of your hair transplanted? Were they all performed by the same doctor and were they all FUE?
  • 09-15-2011 09:12 AM
    amadeus
    So were they all FUE?
  • 09-18-2011 08:16 AM
    hairdude20
    No, only the most recent was FUE.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth