• 02-09-2019 04:42 AM
    DJM
    I'm Looking for Advice on Hair Transplant Surgeons
    Hi, I'm planning on taking the plunge and finally getting a hair transplant. I'm very nervous and don't want to make a bad choice.
    Has anyone had any experience with 'Gethair.uk' - They do the procedure in Turkey. I've been advised I need 4,800 graft by FUE - FUT. The surgeon is Dr Ilker Apaydin . . has anyone been treated by this surgeon . . cost for this is 4,000 Euro. it all sounds a bit too good to be true! I looked on the Gethait.uk website and they have video testimonials . . in one of the videos the patient is called Daniel . .and another video which looks to be the same patient he's called by a different name 'Mentesh'!!! . . maybe its me but it seems a bit fake . . some of the patient testimonial experiences sound like they were written by a marketing department rather tan genuine patients!! or maybe its just me!!! but other people have commented on it.

My other recommendation is Dr Sikos in Budapest. He has recommended I need 2,500 to 3,000 graft which seems very little as my hair loss is quite excessive and also based that other surgeons have recomended 4,000 plus!! I have a skype call with Dr Sikos next week. Cost quoted for treatment is 3,600 Euro. Has anyone had any experinces with the Sikos Klinika in Hungary, Budapest? . . I see he comes recommended by spexhair.com.

Thanks for any help or advice anyone can offer . . its a big and important decission and I want to get it right as I've heard of a few horror stories!!
  • 02-20-2019 03:08 PM
    colinj33
    Hi, had a FUT & FUE procedure with Dr Ilker last week. Used Gethair to book. Had a total of 4400 grafts which managed to get 9474 hairs. Was unable to fill in the back crown but that was always within my expectations. Procedure itself was long, over 9 hours, after the anaesthetic (painful) everything else was pain free. I suffered badly with swelling after the 3rd day to a point as was unrecognisable but the swelling as all gone now. So now its the recovery stage and to see if it was all worthwhile.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:47 AM
Hair Loss - Who Do You Talk To? - The Bald Truth For May 10th, 2024
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
Last Post By JoeTillman
05-10-2024 01:28 PM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM