• 01-10-2016 07:33 AM
    Jazz1
    Here's one of my work colleagues who let me have her photos, I hate the rest of the females I have helped who get regrowth and are not interested in helping other people!

She had been losing hair for a long time to the point she was nearly bald, I was dying to help her out. The final option would have been minoxidil/laser helmet plus diet.

I got her on these oils, she only used the normal divine oil not boosting and this is her current results after 6 months, she still has tons of baby hairs.

Now I have got her to purchase Nioxin system 2 cleanser, she's also added divine boosting. I will keep track and keep you updated, here's hope to all you woman suffering there is still a natural route, I hope I can help change someone's life to being positive again :).

Before:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/o...D790E66279.png

After:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/o...E7D0F657_1.png
  • 07-05-2016 06:55 PM
    creatine
    you can take D-biotin if hair loss
  • 07-14-2016 03:18 PM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by creatine View Post
    you can take D-biotin if hair loss

You mean Biotin? I take multi vitmain liquid and I use a topical biotin mixture via Murray Avenue.
  • 07-20-2016 12:33 AM
    Anthony1987
    Sorry for being the unbeliever, but why would this work?

" For the first time, the potency of every scientifically proven plant oil & extract from countries across the world" - the the products site. Where is the scientific proof?
  • 07-25-2016 03:07 AM
    Jazz1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony1987 View Post
    Sorry for being the unbeliever, but why would this work?

" For the first time, the potency of every scientifically proven plant oil & extract from countries across the world" - the the products site. Where is the scientific proof?

Hey I don't know and I can't answer your question, as I'm only here to help the community as they helped me :). The above image was from my work colleague.
  • 04-11-2017 06:57 AM
    Bladen
    Sorry it's been nearly 2 years since I was on here last and forgot to share what happened with the Divine oils. Actually I didn't notice any growth at all with the Hair oil, even though was using for years. But the shedding stopped which I guess was a benefit. now I just use it like once every week but shedding returns when I forget to use it for more than a cpl weeks! On the other hand my older brother (38 y.o) who I suggested it to started using in about August 2016 and he has got some new growth with it. Annoying but pot luck! back to the drawing board for me lol.
  • 08-30-2017 06:05 AM
    Bladen
    Quick update! Adding the divine herbal boosting treatment since 3 months ago is helping with growth much better than just the hair oil on its own. Wish I did this before..
    Jazz1 I can't see the pictures you posted it says something about please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting. is it just my browser? :/
  • 08-31-2017 04:39 PM
    Jazz1
    Hey sorry all my pictures of mine own hairloss have been removed for public via photobucket! They seem to be charging money now to post pictures public!

Thats awesome I still use these oils every other day as I was my hair daily. You also use anything else besides the oils?
  • 09-11-2017 04:32 AM
    Bladen
    Ah ok mate, I thought it was just my browser...
    Besides the divine herbal oils nope nothing else but I have ordered Saw palmetto supplement this week. I know the boosting tretment has s.p in already but would probably work even better using internally aswell as externally
  • 09-11-2017 10:36 AM
    Steven D
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladen View Post
    Ah ok mate, I thought it was just my browser...
    Besides the divine herbal oils nope nothing else but I have ordered Saw palmetto supplement this week. I know the boosting tretment has s.p in already but would probably work even better using internally aswell as externally

Does saw palmetto really work?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 02:36 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 03:16 AM
How do project management consulting firms manage?
10-12-2023 06:15 AM
Last Post By annastark
05-09-2024 09:19 PM
How we do hairline femininization with interview Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
05-09-2024 07:33 AM