• 11-21-2014 12:00 PM
    orielonline
    Possible side effect of Nizoral: hair loss
    Still think Nizoral will restore hair? Here's a list of potential side effects:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nizoral-side-effects.html

Scroll down and you'll see "hair loss or thinning hair."

I noticed a lot more shedding on the days when I used Nizoral along with minoxidil. I'll now be throwing away my bottle, and if you're not suffering from dandruff, so should you.
  • 11-21-2014 05:16 PM
    JohnMPB
    Why are u so obsessed with bashing nizoral? Either use it or don't. There are studies showing it helps so I put my trust in that rather than your forum anecdotes.
  • 11-21-2014 05:39 PM
    Munkynutz
    I've used it for dandruff and psoriasis before and regularly enough and I've never noticed any sort of side effects with this product, nor any additional shedding of hair or anything else.

So I am confused as to where this amazing list of side effects has been drawn from but it looks like fairly standard issue medical warnings and covered ass statements to me. Nothing too special here.
  • 11-21-2014 05:42 PM
    Munkynutz
    I've used it for dandruff and psoriasis before and regularly enough and I've never noticed any sort of side effects with this product, nor any additional shedding of hair or anything else.

So I am confused as to where this amazing list of side effects has been drawn from but it looks like fairly standard issue medical warnings and covered ass statements to me. Nothing too special here.
  • 11-28-2014 04:34 PM
    lilpauly
    Keto shanpoo can cause the hair shaft to dry out , I think those sidesthat your talking about is if u consume it
  • 11-28-2014 04:46 PM
    orielonline
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Why are u so obsessed with bashing nizoral? Either use it or don't. There are studies showing it helps so I put my trust in that rather than your forum anecdotes.

How many people were in the study? 10, 20 thousand? From all different races, age groups, patterns, stages and family history of hair loss?

I don't like seeing hearsay. I know some people will still use it regardless but I'm in it to win, not just to think I'm winning. But if you want to try it, be my guest.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth