No shed on Minox

Printable View

• 06-18-2012 08:31 AM
    DuckingAngels
    No shed on Minox
    Hey guys. I have been using Minox foam for about five weeks now. Obviously I am aware that no visible results are to be expected yet, but I am curious as to why I have had no shedding whatsoever. I have only been applying the Minox to my hairline/temples which isn't actually recommended (although lots of anecdotal evidence suggests it works there) , so I wonder if this is the reason.

I have read lots of stories on here of people having horrific minox sheds, and most responses have been that shedding is a good thing- it means that the Minox is working. So does the fact that I have noticed practically no shedding whatsoever- potentially even less than pre minox use- mean that there is no point in me continuing to purchase Minox? Is the lack of shed in itself an indication that the Minox is having no effect? I am (potentially) at a very early stage of MPB and so it may well be that it is currently pointless to use Minox.

Any advice would be appreciated.
  • 06-18-2012 11:12 AM
    Bluefalcon109
    Sometimes i feel its the blind leading the blind lmao. I've been using minox for about 4 weeks now. (since may 22nd) I've noticed a slight shed in the area that im applying it to. But the hair that im losing now looks strong and long, not those forsaken short and weakened thin hairs that are apparently a harbinger of a MPB like i used to. But that could be due to the finasteride i've also been using.
  • 06-18-2012 02:32 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluefalcon109 View Post
    Sometimes i feel its the blind leading the blind lmao.

It is the blind leading the blind for the most part. Many people on here do not have enough experience treating their own hair loss to be able to provide reliable advise to those who are new to treating hair loss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckingAngels View Post
    Hey guys. I have been using Minox foam for about five weeks now. Obviously I am aware that no visible results are to be expected yet, but I am curious as to why I have had no shedding whatsoever.

Some people do not experience a shed. Most people do but some people do not.

There is usually nothing a male can do about temple hair loss because this is a natural and normal male trait. However, some males can regrow some of their temple hair with Minoxidil. If the area you are applying the medicine is completely void of hair, continued use of the medicine in that area is not going to do you any good. Minoxidil and Propecia are most helpful in the vertex and mid-anterior areas.
  • 06-19-2012 03:40 AM
    WarLord
    Quote:

Hey guys. I have been using Minox foam for about five weeks now. Obviously I am aware that no visible results are to be expected yet, but I am curious as to why I have had no shedding whatsoever. I have only been applying the Minox to my hairline/temples which isn't actually recommended (although lots of anecdotal evidence suggests it works there) , so I wonder if this is the reason.

I have read lots of stories on here of people having horrific minox sheds, and most responses have been that shedding is a good thing- it means that the Minox is working. So does the fact that I have noticed practically no shedding whatsoever- potentially even less than pre minox use- mean that there is no point in me continuing to purchase Minox? Is the lack of shed in itself an indication that the Minox is having no effect? I am (potentially) at a very early stage of MPB and so it may well be that it is currently pointless to use Minox.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Using minoxidil only in temples is improvident. The hair loss will continue uninterruptedly on other areas. When you start with minoxidil, you must apply it on the whole area that is normally affected by hair loss.

You don't have to experience any shed on the low minoxidil concentrations. I have never experienced anything like this, even when I jumped from 2% to 5%. However, I experienced a very depressive shed in my temples, after I switched from 5% to 15%. In fact, even 10% is too much for me.

It is true that the success in temples is usually limited. I now experience a very encouraging regrowth in my slightly receding temples, on places that have been bald for 15-16 years. It is still premature to say, what a treatment is responsible for this, because I was using 10-15% minoxidil for 13 months (until mid-February 2012), and now I combine dermastamp + 6% minoxidil + Nizoral. In any case, you must combine as many treatments as possible, because the regrowth on these areas is difficult.

After 4 months, it will be clear if your regime works or not. If it doesn't, I would recommend either switching to a higher minoxidil concentration or to finasteride. Or combining minoxidil with finasteride.
  • 06-19-2012 08:15 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    After 4 months, it will be clear if your regime works or not. If it doesn't, I would recommend either switching to a higher minoxidil concentration...

DuckingAngels,

It is in your best interest to ignore this recommendation. The known risks of using those shady high concentrations of Minoxidil out weight the unproven benefits. Stick to legitimate 5% concentrations. Also, four months is not long enough to know how well Minoxidil is working for you. At four months you only know IF Minoxidil is working for you. It takes 12 to 18 months to know how well Minoxidil is working for you.
  • 06-19-2012 10:40 AM
    DuckingAngels
    Thanks for the advice Tracy. Would you recommend applying minox to areas that are currently showing no real signs of balding?
  • 06-19-2012 11:25 AM
    the_dude78
    Another user of this board, I don't remember who, posted a link to this website once:

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medi...-on-minoxidil/

Take a look at the site, lots of good info here.
  • 06-19-2012 11:28 AM
    the_dude78
    More on minoxidil from the website:

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medi...ine-minoxidil/
  • 06-19-2012 11:34 AM
    DuckingAngels
    Useful stuff there, thanks for the post.
  • 06-19-2012 04:41 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Would you recommend applying minox to areas that are currently showing no real signs of balding?

In males, Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil) is most effective in the vertex and mid-anterior areas. If you currently do not have a problem in these areas, you should not use Minoxidil.

Many males buy Minoxidil to use on there temples and hair lines. This is usually a waste of money and effort because males, especially caucasion males, are genetically programmed to loose their temple hair and develop an adult male hair line. Some males can regrow some of their temple hair with medicine but most males cannot. If your temples are completely void of hair, Minoxidil is not going to help you no matter what concentration you use. If you have at least some vellus hair in your temples, Minoxidil might be able to help you to some degree but the odds are against you.
  • 06-19-2012 10:49 PM
    mpb47
    Quote:

Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    More on minoxidil from the website:

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medi...ine-minoxidil/

"Minoxidil will work in the front part of the scalp and temples if these areas are just starting to thin – so it is important to apply it to the front part of your scalp and hairline if you are thinning in these areas."

I think the "just starting to thin" is the key here. When I was much younger I had a slight regrowth with just minox, It wasn't much but better than nothing. But over time I lost that hair and my hairline started to slowly go back even though I was still using minox. Had better luck with Fin but after I stopped using it, hairline started creeping back once again.

I think Tracy is right, it's just really really hard to avoid masculine traits.
  • 06-20-2012 09:41 AM
    WarLord
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    "Minoxidil will work in the front part of the scalp and temples if these areas are just starting to thin – so it is important to apply it to the front part of your scalp and hairline if you are thinning in these areas."

I think the "just starting to thin" is the key here. When I was much younger I had a slight regrowth with just minox, It wasn't much but better than nothing. But over time I lost that hair and my hairline started to slowly go back even though I was still using minox. Had better luck with Fin but after I stopped using it, hairline started creeping back once again.

I think Tracy is right, it's just really really hard to avoid masculine traits.

If you regrew hair on minoxidil, then I don't believe that you would lose it soon. I always wonder, if you guys have such an aggressive form of MPB or if you don't use it properly, every day. It just boggles my mind: You REGROW hair, and soon after you start to lose it? It doesn't make much sense to me.

I have never regrown any hair on 2% minoxidil, but it worked very reliably for 11,5 years. Then I switched to 5% minoxidil and I just try to regrow some hair in my temples with the help of dermaroller. And I have been quite successful so far. Well, so far it has been barely cosmetically effective, but when I consider that I lost that hair 15 years ago...
  • 06-20-2012 12:46 PM
    mpb47
    Quote:

If you regrew hair on minoxidil, then I don't believe that you would lose it soon. I always wonder, if you guys have such an aggressive form of MPB or if you don't use it properly, every day. It just boggles my mind: You REGROW hair, and soon after you start to lose it? It doesn't make much sense to me.

I have never regrown any hair on 2% minoxidil, but it worked very reliably for 11,5 years. Then I switched to 5% minoxidil and I just try to regrow some hair in my temples with the help of dermaroller. And I have been quite successful so far. Well, so far it has been barely cosmetically effective, but when I consider that I lost that hair 15 years ago...

Never said I lost it soon in fact it was just the opposite. I regrew a small amount of hair up front and it stayed around for a few years then slowly went. Over TIME as in YEARS my hair has gradually moved back. So gradually that I don't really notice it till it adds up. Like I recently noticed the front of my forehead has become thinner and both hairline corners are becoming more indented.

So is the minox still working up front or not? Can't really say because my family pattern is very slow progression even without meds. Not only that but we bald noticeably faster in the back than recede in the front.

Fast or slow, a little bit or a lot, I think your hair will move back.
  • 06-20-2012 12:55 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    This is usually a waste of money and effort because males, especially caucasion males, are genetically programmed to loose their temple hair and develop an adult male hair line. Some males can regrow some of their temple hair with medicine but most males cannot. If your temples are completely void of hair, Minoxidil is not going to help you no matter what concentration you use. If you have at least some vellus hair in your temples, Minoxidil might be able to help you to some degree but the odds are against you.

She is right, take a look at him for example:

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~m.../Brad_Pitt.jpg
  • 06-20-2012 01:51 PM
    WarLord
    Quote:

Never said I lost it soon in fact it was just the opposite. I regrew a small amount of hair up front and it stayed around for a few years then slowly went. Over TIME as in YEARS my hair has gradually moved back. So gradually that I don't really notice it till it adds up. Like I recently noticed the front of my forehead has become thinner and both hairline corners are becoming more indented.

So is the minox still working up front or not? Can't really say because my family pattern is very slow progression even without meds. Not only that but we bald noticeably faster in the back than recede in the front.

Fast or slow, a little bit or a lot, I think your hair will move back.

And did you use it really regularly, every day? Remember that minoxidil doesn't excuse any interruptions of treatment. YOU DIDN'T UNDERTAKE ANYTHING, WHEN YOU STARTED TO LOSE THE REGROWN HAIR? Judging from the fact that you stopped using finasteride, I would say that you don't take your hair therapy much seriously.

If I didn't read the claptrap in the internet, it would never occur to me that the treatment should stop working. I have been on minoxidil for nearly 16 years already and it doesn't seem that it would lose its effectiveness anytime soon. In fact, I start to believe that I could use it indefinitely.

One man called BEACH MAN, who has been using minoxidil for 24 years, summed it up on another forum: "Those for whom Minoxidil actually works to grow mature hair don't want anyone to know that they are using it, just as they don't want anyone to know how much hair they have lost underneath the adjusted (e.g., comb-over) hairstyle designed specifically to conceal the hairloss. Thus not only do they have no need to post on a hairloss website like this; they have had no need to even consider that such sites exist, and most don't even realize that they do. It's primarily just the 34% for whom Minoxidil doesn't work that search out such sites, and not all of those post; they just read and continue web surfing for answers. Therefore you're getting a negatively skewed or distorted percentage of postings regarding the use of Minoxidil and its success/failure rate on hairloss websites, and always will. The same applies to other hairloss treatments for the same reasons. It's the nature of the numbers influenced by human nature."

We see the same with finasteride, after all. Not a long time ago, the hairloss communities spread mythologies that it works only for five years. Now we know that it is effective in 86% people for 10+ years. It's always those hopeless souls, who are whining on internet forums, creating an impression that any hairloss therapy is a lost battle. Some of them even passionately infect people's minds with poisonous crap like the famous "offset regrowth theory" in minoxidil. LOL
  • 06-20-2012 02:02 PM
    WarLord
    Quote:

In males, Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil) is most effective in the vertex and mid-anterior areas. If you currently do not have a problem in these areas, you should not use Minoxidil.

Many males buy Minoxidil to use on there temples and hair lines. This is usually a waste of money and effort because males, especially caucasion males, are genetically programmed to loose their temple hair and develop an adult male hair line. Some males can regrow some of their temple hair with medicine but most males cannot. If your temples are completely void of hair, Minoxidil is not going to help you no matter what concentration you use. If you have at least some vellus hair in your temples, Minoxidil might be able to help you to some degree but the odds are against you.

Dear Tracy, I appreciate that you want to show your wisdom to the whole world, but you lack enough personal experience and your theoretical knowledge of the topic is also very limited. Your pieces of advice are incredibly silly and I would wish that nobody followed them. Thank you for understanding.
  • 06-20-2012 02:49 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

...but you lack enough personal experience and your theoretical knowledge of the topic is also very limited.

No, I don't lack personal experience and I do have quite a bit of knowledge on this subject. Obviously a great deal more than you. You have no idea who you are talking to.
  • 06-20-2012 03:28 PM
    mpb47
    Quote:

And did you use it really regularly, every day? Remember that minoxidil doesn't excuse any interruptions of treatment. YOU DIDN'T UNDERTAKE ANYTHING, WHEN YOU STARTED TO LOSE THE REGROWN HAIR? Judging from the fact that you stopped using finasteride, I would say that you don't take your hair therapy much seriously.

If I didn't read the claptrap in the internet, it would never occur to me that the treatment should stop working. I have been on minoxidil for nearly 16 years already and it doesn't seem that it would lose its effectiveness anytime soon. In fact, I start to believe that I could use it indefinitely.

One man called BEACH MAN, who has been using minoxidil for 24 years, summed it up on another forum: [I]"Those for whom Minoxidil actually works to grow mature hair don't want anyone to know that they are using it, just as they don't want anyone to know how much hair they have lost underneath the adjusted (e.g., comb-over) hairstyle designed specifically to conceal the hairloss. Thus not only do they have no need to post on a hairloss website like t

We see the same with finasteride, after all. Not a long time ago, the hairloss communities spread mythologies that it works only for five years. Now we know that it is effective in 86% people for 10+ years. It's always those hopeless souls, who are whining on internet forums, creating an impression that any hairloss therapy is a lost battle. Some of them even passionately infect people's minds with poisonous crap like the famous "offset regrowth theory" in minoxidil. LOL

Yes I used it every day like I should. I think you misunderstand what I was saying. Hairline recession is like a male secondary trait and it's just hard as hell to stop it.

Minox still works good for me in the back but it's still going to need some help from Fin. And oh I had great results from FIN, better than minox. I stopped because the sides got so bad.

But recently bought more and trying to get back on it slowly.

I know who the 5 year minox guy is. Thing is there was a study saying that and he is just parroting it. I was taught to question everything , so I try to prove what the study says for myself - as long as it's safe.

As far as fin goes, everyone is different but I have alway heard 10 years as a general rule. Some go much longer some less.
  • 06-20-2012 03:41 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Hairline recession is like a male secondary trait and it's just hard as hell to stop it.

Not like, it is a male secondary trait. Males and females have different hair lines when they become adults. This is a natural and normal physical difference like facial hair, bigger hands, bigger feet, deeper voice, stronger muscles, ungodly body odor and such and so forth. This is especially visible in caucasion males. Of course not all males develop a male hair line, some do retain an adolescent/feminine hair line - but most males develop an adult mature male hair line.
  • 06-20-2012 03:57 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Not like, it is a male secondary trait. Males and females have different hair lines when they become adults. This is a natural and normal physical difference like facial hair, bigger hands, bigger feet, deeper voice, stronger muscles, ungodly body odor and such and so forth. This is especially visible in caucasion males. Of course not all males develop a male hair line, some do retain an adolescent/feminine hair line - but most males develop an adult mature male hair line.

Yeah, he must be a woman:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ruise_1989.jpg
  • 06-20-2012 04:02 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    She is right, take a look at him for example:

Quote:

Yeah, he must be a woman:

You are absolutely not paying attention. If you are not going to pay attention and read what I right, don't respond. You are making yourself look like a complete idiot.

Pay attention.
  • 06-20-2012 04:03 PM
    Tracy C
    You highlander need therapy very badly. The fool who posted this pic simply doesn't pay attention - but you need serious therapy.
  • 06-20-2012 04:47 PM
    mpb47
    Quote:

Hey - in case you have not noticed, I agree with you - cept for smell part :)
  • 06-20-2012 05:14 PM
    mpb47
    Quote:

Hormonally speaking, he might be. I have a good friend who still has as much hair as he had as he was 12. His hair is very thick and his hairline has not moved at all - it is very girl like.

But the catch is he has problem with his pituitary gland and produces very little testosterone. He has weekly injections and even with that he has to take a pill for sex.
    He can't grow a beard, only fuzz, though I am completely opposite in that respect and wouldn't mind trading places shaving wise.

He also gets sick a lot.
    So yea some people are luckier than us hair wise but you don't know what is going on behind the scenes health wise. My friend is always telling me how lucky I am to have my health.
  • 06-20-2012 05:27 PM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Hormonally speaking, he might be. I have a good friend who still has as much hair as he had as he was 12. His hair is very thick and his hairline has not moved at all - it is very girl like.

But the catch is he has problem with his pituitary gland and produces very little testosterone. He has weekly injections and even with that he has to take a pill for sex.
    He can't grow a beard, only fuzz, though I am completely opposite in that respect and wouldn't mind trading places shaving wise.

He also gets sick a lot.
    So yea some people are luckier than us hair wise but you don't know what is going on behind the scenes health wise. My friend is always telling me how lucky I am to have my health.

I have 2 cousins who are male and in their 30s and have zero hairloss. They dont seem to have health problems.

It's all genetics, "mature hairline" is a term to signify early recession. In other words, it is hairloss.
  • 06-20-2012 08:06 PM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

Hey - in case you have not noticed, I agree with you - cept for smell part :)

I did notice. Anyone and everyone who bothers to get out into the real world and look around with their eyes open can't deny it.

Quote:

So yea some people are luckier than us hair wise but you don't know what is going on behind the scenes health wise.

It is very rare but some males do not develop a male hair line. Some males do in fact retain an adolescent/feminine hair line. I have said that more than a few times before. If yeahyeahyeah were paying attention, he would have known that. They are the anomaly - not the norm. Media distortion is messing with everyone's idea of what is actually normal. Women have been a victim of this media distortion of normality for decades.

Quote:

It's all genetics, "mature hairline" is a term to signify early recession. In other words, it is hairloss.

You are still not paying attention. The "mature hairline" refers to normal masculine recession associated with natural and normal virilization of males as they become adults. Yes it is hair loss - but it is not MPB.

Now if you are not going to pay attention, go away and go do something else.
  • 06-20-2012 11:00 PM
    mpb47
    Quote:

I have 2 cousins who are male and in their 30s and have zero hairloss. They dont seem to have health problems.

Well my understanding from one of the hair docs, Dr. Proctor, is there is a subtle difference between the mature hairline and regular mpb. It is hairloss and he said that more often than not it later becomes mpb. Go to google groups and search "mature hairline Dr. P" and you will see people talking about this same issue back in 2000-2002 era, if not before.

Yes a few men never lose their hair. Also others don't till later in life. My dad did not bald till after he turned 70.
  • 06-21-2012 01:39 AM
    nick9278
    Hey ducking... seems your thread has gotten a bit off topic. I've seen anecdotal evidence of great responders who had no noticeable shed and those who had horrific sheds. Shedding is usually a good thing, but I wouldn't consider it a immediate determination of non-response to not shed. Just keep applying it and see what happens. I'm guessing you bought a 4 month supply anyway.

Personally, I've been using it 2 weeks and have just begun to shed, after finasteride had slowed my shed considerably. Its so bittersweet.
  • 06-21-2012 03:41 AM
    Lounk61
    What about using minoxidil on new transplanted hairs? On the temples or other areas of the scalp? Doe it help the hair grow in thicker?
  • 06-21-2012 04:43 AM
    NotBelievingIt
    I'm sure both Pitt and Cruise have had work done or are doing something to halt it.
  • 06-21-2012 05:51 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Well my understanding from one of the hair docs, Dr. Proctor, is there is a subtle difference between the mature hairline and regular mpb. It is hairloss and he said that more often than not it later becomes mpb. Go to google groups and search "mature hairline Dr. P" and you will see people talking about this same issue back in 2000-2002 era, if not before.

Yes a few men never lose their hair. Also others don't till later in life. My dad did not bald till after he turned 70.

There you go - I rest my point.

It IS MPB.

As for this a few men retain there juvenile hairline argument - I know at least 10 men who have still got there's. It's a lot more common then Tracy likes to believe.

My uncles and cousins. Uncles are in there 50s.

When did your dad initially start to lose his hair?
  • 06-21-2012 06:37 AM
    Tracy C
    Quote:

It IS MPB.

No it isn't you fool. Pay attention!!!

Quote:

As for this a few men retain there juvenile hairline argument - I know at least 10 men who have still got there's. It's a lot more common then Tracy likes to believe.

No it isn't. If you would open your eyes you could see that. Until you open your eyes and look for reality, you will remain a fool.
  • 06-21-2012 07:30 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

No it isn't you fool. Pay attention!!!

No it isn't. If you would open your eyes you could see that. Until you open your eyes and look for reality, you will remain a fool.

I just told you I have seen 10+ people.

Obviously I had to use my eyes.

Yes. There are many with mature hairlines, but they are generally those who are losing hair :rolleyes:

Why do you always get so aggressive when someone contradicts your viewpoint?
  • 06-21-2012 08:11 AM
    mlao
    I really can't understand why people are arguing about this. You can call it whatever you want (slow balding or a mature hairline) The bottom line is it happens. It doesn't mean that you will progress to NW6, 5, 4, 3, or whatever.
    I just saw a documentary on George W. H. Bush (41) his hairline was receded when he was in the navy WWII and by the time he was president it was not much worse.
    As a matter of fact when you see an older guy with a low juvenile hairline it looks odd. Tom Cruise still looks like a teenager which is odd for a fifty year old. On the other hand Tom Hanks looks normal for his age.
  • 06-21-2012 08:28 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I really can't understand why people are arguing about this. You can call it whatever you want (slow balding or a mature hairline) The bottom line is it happens. It doesn't mean that you will progress to NW6, 5, 4, 3, or whatever.
    I just saw a documentary on George W. H. Bush (41) his hairline was receded when he was in the navy WWII and by the time he was president it was not much worse.
    As a matter of fact when you see an older guy with a low juvenile hairline it looks odd. Tom Cruise still looks like a teenager which is odd for a fifty year old. On the other hand Tom Hanks looks normal for his age.

George Bush Senior hair is shit.

I wouldn't want to have hair like that...he is pretty much sporting a comb over.

Tom Cruise looks good. At his age, he can still bang younger girls, unlike bush.
  • 06-21-2012 09:06 AM
    mlao
    Quote:

I wouldn't want to have hair like that...he is pretty much sporting a comb over.

Tom Cruise looks good. At his age, he can still bang younger girls, unlike bush.

He's 88 I'm just making an extreme point and I really doubt Tom Cruise even wants to bang young girls.
    Some degree of hair loss happens to almost all men over time it doesn't mean they all progress to NW6. So unless you are prepared to go on meds or you developed a way to freeze time, it will happen to some degree.
    I don't mean to be disrespectful but from the pics you've posted you have great hair. I bet if you asked 100 normal people, not obsessed narcissists, they would look at your pics and say"what hair loss"
    A relative of mine is a hairstylist for a very upscale salon (125.00/cut)
    She sees lots of guys with hair like yours and wouldn't even classify you as slightly balding. On the other hand she tells me that I can't go shorter than a certain length or mine will look terrible. Consider yourself blessed.
  • 06-21-2012 09:12 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    He's 88 I'm just making an extreme point and I really doubt Tom Cruise even wants to bang young girls.
    Some degree of hair loss happens to almost all men over time it doesn't mean they all progress to NW6. So unless you are prepared to go on meds or you developed a way to freeze time, it will happen to some degree.
    I don't mean to be disrespectful but from the pics you've posted you have great hair. I bet if you asked 100 normal people, not obsessed narcissists, they would look at your pics and say"what hair loss"
    A relative of mine is a hairstylist for a very upscale salon (125.00/cut)
    She sees lots of guys with hair like yours and wouldn't even classify you as slightly balding. On the other hand she tells me that I can't go shorter than a certain length or mine will look terrible. Consider yourself blessed.

No but the point is, Cruise will never ever have any problems with women, because he looks ****ing good. And because he knows that he looks great, he will be confident.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6J8HlqXaAc...ruise-bald.jpg

Better then this.

Has your relative seen my pics?

And more importantly do these guys maintain?

I am contemplating take fin - but the idea of taking that shit is depressing in itself. Whilst you have people like cruise not having to play with their hormones, I have to potentially do it. I REALLY wish I was not in this predicament.

Truth to be told , it is a nightmare styling my hair.
  • 06-21-2012 09:27 AM
    mpb47
    Quote:

It IS MPB.

My uncles and cousins. Uncles are in there 50s.

When did your dad initially start to lose his hair?

It is hair-loss/extremely mild balding but not mpb. There is a subtle difference.
    It will most likely become MPB sooner or later. That is how it was explained to me.

I have read about 95% of white men get the hairline change. Yes I know some too but some went on to go bald.

Probably 69 because I was around my dad a lot at that time because he was getting sick and I was taking him to the Dr etc. It was like he went from no loss to suddenly having a small thin spot in the back right when he hit 70.
  • 06-21-2012 10:11 AM
    yeahyeahyeah
    Quote:

It is hair-loss/extremely mild balding but not mpb. There is a subtle difference.
    It will most likely become MPB sooner or later. That is how it was explained to me.

I have read about 95% of white men get the hairline change. Yes I know some too but some went on to go bald.

Probably 69 because I was around my dad a lot at that time because he was getting sick and I was taking him to the Dr etc. It was like he went from no loss to suddenly having a small thin spot in the back right when he hit 70.

Well unlike me your dad never developed a mature hairline in his 20s,

His HL expressed itself later
  • 06-21-2012 11:10 AM
    mpb47
    Quote:

He was just on TV a few days ago and looks pretty good hair wise (for his age).
    He has that really slow balding and most of us will be lucky to have that much hair at his age.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth