• 12-03-2010 03:52 AM
    JonB.
    William..

Your before and after photos are much appreciated.

Very sharp look. Seriously considering something like you've done.

(edit..the last one didn't show up)
  • 12-03-2010 04:15 AM
    william
    1 Attachment(s)
    after pictures
    after my treatment at headstyl
  • 12-03-2010 04:16 AM
    william
    1 Attachment(s)
    before my treatment
    this is me before......No problem, if you need any more pics or info feel free to ask.
  • 12-03-2010 04:21 AM
    JonB.
    my question is...where did you get this done.

Who is the contact..?

I think it looks great and something to look into.

Thanks
  • 12-03-2010 04:22 AM
    william
    1 Attachment(s)
    close up pictures
    Headstyl changed my life, I love the outcome so much I now work for them.
    I wanted to tell you this from the beginning, Im a real person, the pictures are me....Ive got a video on the headstyl website too.....

I think it looks better when you see it for real, the pictures doent do it justice

hope you find the solution your looking for mate. good luck
  • 12-03-2010 04:35 AM
    william
    1 Attachment(s)
    This is me after the procedure
    me with a headstyl
  • 12-03-2010 10:29 AM
    JonB.
    William,

It looks great. I have a few questions though. If someone did what you did and at some point in the future wanted to get a hair transplant. Is that possible?

thanks in advance.

Jon.B
  • 12-13-2010 11:22 AM
    scarman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by william View Post
    me with a headstyl

It really look good .
    How about the sun ? could you expose your scalp to the sun ? I really like the idea if it look natural, and I want to hide the scars that I have from two hair transplant.:(
  • 12-13-2010 11:32 AM
    scarman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fixed by 35 View Post
    Sounds like a choice between crap and crapper really!

Seriously, if you're bothered about hair loss, how is having a severe shaved head look going to help because of a few dots? It'll just turn you from looking like someone bald by nature (a loser) to bald by choice (an idiot).

bald by choice is an idiot ? lol . dude bald by choice is great and girls love it , it is really make you look like a men and not like a justin beiver dude ( even if you can get a justing beiver look with hts, which is not ) .
    We are guys, not ladies that pass hours styling her hairs ! jesus .
    Do you think that the actors from prison break with the shaved kind look bad !?
    I have been dealing with hair loss since I was 17 , now I have 32 and hair is not that important any more . Things like a good body gyms is much, much important that have a full hair of head .
    There is a lot of fatmens with full head o hair, do you really think that chicks think that they are cool ?
  • 12-13-2010 11:34 AM
    scarman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostboy View Post
    Wow - well I can say with pretty much a certainty that I am no way going to go through transplant - I dont think I could stand looking halfway normal and I doubt I have enough hair left to get to normal.

The tatts on the other hand - outstanding. I could see myself doing this. I'm a little apprehensive only because after more than 25 years in a hair system the scalp at the top of my head is thin, wondering if that will be an issue with this procedure.

I've worn a system all these years because I could never live with that see through scraggly look most guys wind up with in transplantation. I am the kind of personality that could never stand the idea I wasn't going to look 20 at the end of 30k worth of work LOL! Sorry - but for that kinda jingaling I better look like John freakin BonJovi!

I am guessing if I do the tatt thing and it looks bad - I will just be back in a system - nothing ventured nothing gained. If on the other hand it turns out well - omg the idea of feeling my SCALP again!! You just can't even imaine.

"I dont think I could stand looking halfway normal and I doubt I have enough hair left to get to normal."
    This is exactly how I feel , the Hts for most of people just give you a thin appearence than make you feel that something is missing , it just make you remember that you have hair loss . IF you shave your hair , that it is , you simple do not have hair cause you shave it . After all, hair is useless

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

teeth bleaching near me
11-21-2023 07:05 AM
Last Post By KenyaFuentes
Today 01:34 PM
The Mane Event for Thursday, June 15th, 2023
06-15-2023 02:59 PM
Last Post By gisecit34
Today 02:15 AM