• 08-21-2017 08:15 AM
    Roger
    2 Attachment(s)
    Is it cause of receding hairline
    I am 18 year old and from starting i had a some weird hairline but now my hairline has gone back a few centimeters and i am quite worried. Can u tell it is case of miniaturisation or it is normal hairs
  • 08-21-2017 08:40 AM
    Jackito
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I am 18 year old and from starting i had a some weird hairline but now my hairline has gone back a few centimeters and i am quite worried. Can u tell it is case of miniaturisation or it is normal hairs

Yes that unfortunately looks like the start of a receding hairline buddy. Those stray hairs that are being left behind by the rising hairline are miniaturising. Do you have any balding family members?
  • 08-21-2017 08:43 AM
    Roger
    Yes my father is bald but on my mothers side all men have full head of hair even they are old
  • 08-21-2017 08:52 AM
    Roger
    Please all give ur opinions
  • 08-21-2017 09:59 AM
    Jackito
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yes my father is bald but on my mothers side all men have full head of hair even they are old

MPB can be inherited from the father. I'd speak to him about it and ask him what age he started to lose his hair.. it might help identify whether or not you're taking after him.
  • 08-21-2017 10:26 AM
    Roger
    My hair is quite thick and also hair fall rate is slow and these hairs grows in some seasons and in seasons i feel i am balding it is very confusing that i am balding or not

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth