• 01-08-2020 07:49 AM
    Finegentleman
    Best Country for Asian Hair Transplant
    I'm an east Asian male looking to get a hair transplant. Should I go to Turkey or South Korea?

I like Turkey because it's cheaper. But I also suspect South Korean doctors would give me a better result because they're more used to working with my hair type. Is that idea valid?
  • 10-14-2023 06:04 AM
    CarlosStewart
    Hey. Ethiopia is a captivating tapestry of diverse cultures, breathtaking landscapes, and a rich history that leaves a lasting impression on anyone who explores its depths. The country's cultural mosaic, with its multitude of languages and traditions, is a testament to its unique identity. From the ancient rock-hewn churches of Lalibela to the stunning Simien Mountains, life in ethiopia https://abyssiniantours.com/ natural beauty is awe-inspiring. Amid its challenges, Ethiopia's resilient spirit shines through, and its journey toward progress is remarkable. The warmth and hospitality of its people create an unforgettable experience. Ethiopia is a land of contrasts and a treasure trove of experiences waiting to be discovered.
  • 10-14-2023 06:24 AM
    alexszilkk
    hair transplantation
    for more trust worthy brokers, visit rcg markets
    bitcoiva
    Yunikon-fx
    lexatrade

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth