Replicel Phase 1 Data

Printable View

• 05-27-2017 11:38 AM
    MostlyIrish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tom4 View Post
    Why bnot post on ***? Maybe you'll get more reaction.

What?
  • 05-27-2017 11:46 AM
    MostlyIrish
    I'm gonna get off this thread
    I don't want to hyjack this thread so if you have questions or are interested in helping to this cause to to my thread In hair loss treatments.
  • 05-27-2017 11:56 AM
    Handbeezy
    What a pack of lies. Someone will buy into it though.
  • 05-27-2017 12:22 PM
    MostlyIrish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Handbeezy View Post
    What a pack of lies. Someone will buy into it though.

Oh relax not everyone is out to get you. I don't tell lies! I'm a grown man what would I have to gain to lie to anyone on here. I'm like many on her was fed up with bull shit science and MPB having no viable treatment options 60 years of research in. I'm in the Silicon Valley and what I am talking about has a very real possibility of safely eliminating Rogaine as a treatment option. I pitched to the board of highly educated individuals. They could have told me to Piss off they didn't have to even give me the meeting but they did and now they partnered with me. It sucks so many snake oil sells man have made impossible to do low level experimentation. So many skeptics and understandably so.
  • 05-27-2017 04:40 PM
    tom4
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MostlyIrish View Post
    What?

Well, certain other forums.
  • 05-27-2017 04:51 PM
    MostlyIrish
    Oh i see
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tom4 View Post
    Well, certain other forums.

Yea it seems like people on this forum are unusually suspicious. Then again, I'm asking for donations on a novel treatment that has never been tested to which I can't give any specific info on because of IP protection. I guess that's cause for concern. None the less, anything helps even 1 dollar donations from 10,000 people will get this technology in my hands so it's worth trying to solicit donations sense I don't have 10,000 US dollars. I will file provisional patent to all who donate as soon as I do everything gets explained and I will work like hell to get this to market upon seeing positive results. GoFundMe. Com/malepatternhairloss

I am not trying to waste anyone's money on just going to try something new that has some sound science. I tired to apply for medical grant to test it but I don't have medical degree so nobody gives two shits about me
  • 07-01-2017 12:01 AM
    PatientlyWaiting
    Quote:

Yea it seems like people on this forum are unusually suspicious. Then again, I'm asking for donations on a novel treatment that has never been tested to which I can't give any specific info on because of IP protection. I guess that's cause for concern. None the less, anything helps even 1 dollar donations from 10,000 people will get this technology in my hands so it's worth trying to solicit donations sense I don't have 10,000 US dollars. I will file provisional patent to all who donate as soon as I do everything gets explained and I will work like hell to get this to market upon seeing positive results. GoFundMe. Com/malepatternhairloss

I am not trying to waste anyone's money on just going to try something new that has some sound science. I tired to apply for medical grant to test it but I don't have medical degree so nobody gives two shits about me

I'm not sure why admins allow you to advertise your scam.
  • 07-01-2017 08:15 AM
    Hicks
    Quote:

That's because the idiots researching hair loss dont know what causes it. They think it's just DHT and some random pretermined sensitivity to it! Annoying it's Pattern hair loss! That means it's not random. I discovered what caused hair loss 10 years ago and only recently found a treatment that will work at least twice as good as Rogaine. Only problem is they don't use the technology for hair loss so it's gonna cost me 10,000 dollars to buy the machine and another 1,000 for an engineer to develop my prototype application. I met with the board of this company and their jaws dropped. I'm telling you all now I will get this 10,000 and test this and pray I can bring you all great news within 3-6
    months of having my hands on it. Gofundme . com/malepatternhairloss if you wanna donate! Monthly progress updates to all who donate $20 US or more.

Lol talk to Dr. Cole. He has experience with engineers designing equipment. Most surgeons use his tools. Let me know how that goes

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM