Propecia Rx Helped me.

Printable View

• 08-12-2010 05:33 AM
    koold
    Propecia Rx Helped me.
    Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum. I have genetic problems related to hair fall and baldness, therefore I was really worried about my hair loss. When I went to my Doc, he advised me to take Propecia Rx. I am using the medicine from last July. It saved me from turning in to a bald so early. Now the hair loss is very much decreased. Hope it will be beneficial for you too. But first make sure about the reason behind your hair fall. You can consult your doctors to find the reason and take the medication on their advice.

Thanks
    koold :)
  • 08-15-2010 07:55 PM
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Good for you. Thanks for sharing your positive story with all of us.
  • 08-28-2010 08:04 PM
    st3v
    Quote:

Originally Posted by koold View Post
    Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum. I have genetic problems related to hair fall and baldness, therefore I was really worried about my hair loss. When I went to my Doc, he advised me to take Propecia Rx. I am using the medicine from last July. It saved me from turning in to a bald so early. Now the hair loss is very much decreased. Hope it will be beneficial for you too. But first make sure about the reason behind your hair fall. You can consult your doctors to find the reason and take the medication on their advice.

Thanks
    koold :)

Something is fishy about koold! Here says he's using the medicine since last July, yet in his post from 11-3-2009 he says he is using it for 20 years? Propecia marketers, at least get your phony accounts' stories straight.

This is his post from 11-3-2009:

Quote:

Originally Posted by koold View Post
    I have been using proscar/propecia (Finasteride) for 20 years and experience the same thing (testicular pain) if I use too much. To alleviate this I get a script (much cheaper solution) of Proscar (Finasteride) same exact active ingredient in Propecia and I score/break up a 5 mg tablet of Proscar into 4 tiny pieces and get results without the testicular pain. I asked my urologist about this and he said this should not be a problem.

• 08-28-2010 09:04 PM
    KeepTheHair
    Yeah...that is a bit weird.

Then again I've seen all kinds of weird posts by people on here.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth