• 12-31-2017 10:07 AM
    Sam23
    I wish if i see this thread before

I had HT 2.5 years ago Fue

I just wish if i just shave my hair

The hairline is fake and i m now nw 6 with fake hairline
    My only option is to comb over the hairline to the crown with concealer and always being cautious from wind or any activity

I want to try buzz cut but the hairline is so straight and create big contrast with the my forehead, i cannt dare to do it

This procedure changed my life totally and ruined my confidence and self esteem

I just want to forget about it and be able to move spontaneously like before without thinking about my hair
  • 01-04-2018 04:17 PM
    forpsych
    I had a complete failure with an IAHRS doctor. Artas 2000 grafts. Perhaps 300 grafts took. Really thinned donor area. Complete waste of money.
  • 01-09-2018 08:02 AM
    Anonymous38
    I regret doing a hair transplant. Worst decision in my life. Shaving my head now. Don't mind the fue scars, just hate the fake hairline and want it gone.

If you are thinking about getting a hair transplant-- Don't!!!

A
  • 02-04-2019 12:11 AM
    gillafilla
    Hey Dear, Yes I do regret after my Hair transplant, I am facing too much Embarrassment while doing work for my superiorpapers essay Writing Clients, So I need this to be done with in 3 6 days. Kindly do contact me via DM and let me know what should i do or not to do.
  • 04-02-2020 10:52 AM
    tonyyp99
    Hello,
    I am a 39 year old male. I started noticing I had Norwood Scale 2 hair loss a few years back so I decided to get Robotic Hair Restoration since the ARTAS iX procedure was the newest treatment at the time. I always read that it gave great results. It been a few years since and I can definitely say I don't regret it at all. The results were visible within only six months. The nerve-wrecking part honestly was trying to find the right doctor to go to. After a ton of research and looking at Before-and-After Results online, I decided to go with Dr. Maxim Chumak from Maxim Medical. It was pretty convenient for me as well since it was only a half hour drive from my place to the clinic in Fort Lauderdale. Dr. Chumak was very professional and his whole team could not have been better.
  • 04-02-2020 11:33 PM
    Sean
    Regret as im in pain due to needing repair to further damaged scalp. This has been an ongoing nightmare. Realized few folks genuinely care about you in this industry. Realized how docs can disappear. Realized how many patients are repair patients when so many message you as they are in your same shoes.

I hope i can get this ethically repaired by a doctor that actually cares and has compassion for human beings. Truly cares for his/her patients and works to better lives more and enjoys that as a satisfaction. Sometimes a good deed can go a long way. Id like to live id like to move forward from the obstacles caused by those that negatively impacted my scalp and face. The more this damage builds up, the more it worries me
  • 04-13-2020 07:09 AM
    farsanUK
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Has anyone here undergone a hair transplant with an IAHRS member surgeon and regretted your decision? Or are you glad you went through with your transplant, even if it didn't fully meet your pre-op expectations?

I had ht with an iahrs doc - Erdogan. It was absolute shambles and its ruined my life. Dont trust any of these lot just shave your hair off . This guy has had so many bad results in the last 2 years but this forum will not take notice of those because those people arent complaining on this forum so its irrelevant to them.
  • 04-29-2020 01:05 PM
    huncholini
    You've mentioned people aren't complaining on this forum a number of times, but won't tell us where people are complaining. I'm considering a HT with Dr. Koray Erdogan so if his results have indeed been bad over the last couple of years, please show me.
  • 11-23-2020 01:25 AM
    noahcentineo
    Creative painting
    Your writing is special, and what you learn from us is your creativity, and unique pictures.
    easy how to draw

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey