• 07-31-2019 05:53 AM
    mattinky
    Dry skin
    My scalp is very dry and almost every time I roll the roller collects dry scalp or dandruff like substance. My roller is looking pretty rough after 2 months use so I will be ordering a new one from amazon soon. I use hot water to rinse and alcohol after each use to sterilize. Good luck and keep us posted.
  • 08-19-2019 08:01 AM
    Jma226
    So everything I am seeing indicates 2-3 months of consistancy before you see results. I still have 2 weeks before the two month mark. Were results in the beginning gradual, or did the results start showing all of a sudden (like a large portion of hair started to show at the same time? I feel like i am seeing new blonde hairs (my hair is brown). Anyway I'm curious. Still feeling very hopeful so far as hair seems stronger.

Thanks
  • 08-23-2019 01:20 AM
    PAS
    For all those people who are following the thread, are there any results or even cases for people who only rolled without minox? Any input is appreciated.

Also what is the acceptable wait time after a transplant to resume rolling ( for 1 and 1.5 mm)?
  • 08-23-2019 06:25 AM
    mattinky
    3 Attachment(s)
    Update 2 months later!!
    Here is an update with a few pictures. I think the rolling and rogaine are helping but slow long process. I would love to hear comments and your opinion if you see results in my pictures or if I am just seeing wishful thinking results.
  • 08-30-2019 02:09 AM
    PAS
    Guys anybody got any inputs for dermarolling without minoxidil? And how long should one wait after HT before starting.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Turkish Hair Transplant
07-22-2019 05:41 PM
Last Post By Giastro
Today 12:06 PM
This is what Iím doing
Today 10:51 AM
by Teece
Last Post By Teece