Coconut Oil

Printable View

• 02-28-2017 02:49 AM
    GroughBack
    Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed and castor oil. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attach...chmentid=50813
  • 04-14-2017 06:38 PM
    HenryKalBoy
    Not sure if coconut oil actually does anything to stop hair loss, but it'll certainly improve the condition of the hair that's there.
  • 06-08-2017 04:12 AM
    Simar
    yeah i uses it alot
  • 09-15-2017 04:12 AM
    joshfleming024
    Well, I personally think it is the best solution in reasonable prices. I had have my fare share of hair fall for the past couple of weeks but since my daily use of coconut oil I have almost eliminated dandruff & hair loss. By the way you can buy pure oil in bulk share from eworldtrade.com
  • 10-07-2017 06:26 PM
    DAVE52
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    Zero effect

We have a winner !
  • 11-12-2017 03:21 AM
    Doctor suggest me to use hot coconut oil and massages all over the hair line.
  • 07-27-2018 03:32 PM
    carlsachs
    It's quite awesome.. Keeps my face clean and I get the impression that it also helps with acne
  • 07-03-2019 05:58 AM
    DenMitchel2
    My girlfriend has coconut oil, I like its smell so much! Of course, I could not resist and tried to use it on the skin.
    Firstly, it is very fat and is not completely absorbed, but the skin after it is soft.
    Second, apply to the hair - it was my mistake!
    I thought it was styling hair like a gel. I was wrong.
    I washed it three times because my hair looked dirty.
  • 08-03-2019 04:17 PM
    harrycalum
    Recently times I have started to using coconut oil in my coffee every day two or three times. This is very useful for ketogenic diet.
  • 02-21-2020 07:18 AM
    amal705k
    Body Fillers in Dubai, a confided set up to get every one of your issues, identified with your excellence, settled and to find some useful task to fulfill changing and awesome experience. We have exceptionally prepared and qualified staff where every part has ability in his/her area. Our Clinic is furnished with most recent contraption and administrations that satisfy up the universal guidelines. We have our customers from everywhere throughout the nation as well as from outside of UAE. We welcome and give best of our administrations to our customers. Extraordinary guiding sessions are orchestrated customers before any treatment to ensure that the customer is very much aware of the total system and any dangers or impediments engaged with it.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth