Trx2?

Printable View

• 09-30-2011 06:28 AM
    gutted
    for anyone wondering what OUSS may be...

possibly this -> http://users.ox.ac.uk/~science/index.shtml
  • 09-30-2011 10:21 AM
    Jcm800
    Great, it's just a chit chat with their uni mates then?! Lol
  • 10-02-2011 10:52 PM
    AgainstThis
    It's bullshit. From what I gathered it's an alumni workshop-seminar, kinda like "Hey kids, Tom graduated Oxford and cashed in with this AWESOME snake oil product! You can do it too! See! No results. People are THAT desperate. Well now he'll change his name to "VitaForce" and throw in YZX8, GUARANTEED to grow new hair on your arse!

On other acts of universal randomness, I've been shedding heavily for the past month or so (40-50 hairs per wash), wishing it's my "seasonal" loss but somehow doubting it.

Really strongly thinking about shaving my head and being done with all this torture and anxiety and "You know, I think I grew ONE HAIR!"
  • 10-02-2011 11:38 PM
    thechamp
    Hmm
    So your hair looking worse ?
  • 10-03-2011 12:15 AM
    thechamp
    Has your hair
    Lost ground against this is it looking worse
  • 10-03-2011 01:53 AM
    Jcm800
    Send it back champ-its a scam, haven't you twigged that yet?
  • 10-03-2011 02:48 AM
    doke
    hi guys very strange that i did not wash hair for a few days after applying the complex, and still no hair in the hair trap before using the complex and up to week two i did have loss of hair.
    I do usually wash hair every day and i contacted the Dr and told him that after two weeks the hair loss has ceased and they replied saying that is what happens and shows its beginning to work,i just think that its early days and just hope after 3 weeks i may start seeing a little bit of fuzz.;)
  • 10-03-2011 05:15 AM
    thechamp
    Well I'm still not shedding much
    I only shed when I style my hair with putty see what these study brings and also hope this new spectral is good
  • 10-03-2011 08:34 AM
    Jcm800
    In contrast to AgainstThis I'm actually quite upbeat about my hair lately. Got some coloured baby hairs showing through on my usually sparse centre hairline area. It'll be down to Minox, but I don't care if I'm a slave to it for the next several years or so :)
  • 10-03-2011 01:42 PM
    30plus
    Very wierd but this last week my hair has looked far better than it has done in months.

Thicker for sure after a poorish run.

Awaiting regrowth still but feeling more positive again. Will update again at 9 months...

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth