Hair system Friday

Printable View

• 10-01-2013 05:58 PM
    BoSox
    Hair system Friday
    Getting my partial hair system Friday. I'm really nervous, I'm scared it's not going to look good. I had to grow my hair long on the sides, it's taking time to get use to, I've always had it cut short and clean on the sides.

I hope they cure hair loss soon, I have a feeling I won't be wearing a system for very long. I will post pics and detailed review of my first system for anybody who's in my shoes and debating on getting fake hair.
  • 10-01-2013 06:00 PM
    Artha
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Getting my partial hair system Friday. I'm really nervous, I'm scared it's not going to look good. I had to grow my hair long on the sides, it's taking time to get use to, I've always had it cut short and clean on the sides.

I hope they cure hair loss soon, I have a feeling I won't be wearing a system for very long. I will post pics and detailed review of my first system for anybody who's in my shoes and debating on getting fake hair.

Good luck! :)
  • 10-01-2013 07:24 PM
    DepressedByHairLoss
    From what I can remember, you had a buzzcut but it really didn't look like you suffered from much (if any) hair loss at all.
  • 10-01-2013 10:37 PM
    Notcoolanymore
    Could you post pics with and without the hair system? Just want to see how much of an improvement you have. Hopefully you are happy with your new look.
  • 10-02-2013 07:59 PM
    TheSwingingGate
    BoSox,

I bet it looks good my man.
    Good luck, you will be fine.

Please post some pics when you get time!
  • 10-04-2013 01:23 PM
    BoSox
    1 Attachment(s)
    I bailed. He told me whenever I'm ready, my hair is there. I'm sorry guys.. Even though my hair looks terrible, I'm going to stick with Propecia and Rogaine for a little bit longer.. I don't think I'm ready for a system.

This is what my hair looks like without any concealers, hopefully something will come out very soon to reverse my thinning:
  • 10-04-2013 07:32 PM
    TheSwingingGate
    Good for you.
    Do it only when you feel you are ready.

Looks like we are nearly in the same position. Although, you hair texture is more course than mine and your sides are excellent.
  • 10-05-2013 12:29 AM
    Notcoolanymore
    You still have a good amount of hair on top. How long have you been on fin? If it thickened up you would be in pretty good shape.
  • 10-05-2013 06:32 AM
    BoSox
    I've been on Fin since 07, it slowed my hair loss.. Maybe right now I just need to deal with what I got until something better comes along.
  • 10-08-2013 12:27 PM
    hiilikeyourbeard
    if the time comes man, just go for it. if it looks good man you're gonna feel like a million bucks. if i ever get to that point i will get one, no question about it. and rock it

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM