Replicel

Printable View

• 04-23-2012 11:54 AM
    ccmethinning
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Should be announcing something this week, probably Sunday.

Probably not Sunday (nobody releases stuff on a Sunday). Friday I'd guess.
  • 04-23-2012 12:41 PM
    lpenergy
    When I emailed Replicel, and they stated that they were on schedule to release their end of year statement by the 29th, I am not sure if this is a self-imposed deadline or not. Last year's annual report was dated to April 29, so I am not sure if this was from the CFO's mouth or not.

If discussions are in the MD&A (and I believe that they would be, especially if positive), then I think they would release the results prior to the financials, so that people aren't finding out about the study results just by reading footnotes, which wouldn't be good from a PR perspective. Additionally, I believe that most medical type tv programs are on the weekends, and from a PR perspective, they could possibly want it to be discussed over the weekend.

My money is on Friday, but don't be shocked by a Wendnesday or Thursday news release timeframe as well. Basically anytime between Wednesday and Monday are possible dates, excluding the weekend.

Release Date Posibilities:
    Wednesday, Thursday: Some promotion website contracts seem to run out mid-week. If these were to be utlized in promotion of the results, they may have to release mid-week. I will go back and double-check these contracts.

Friday: Get some extra weekend hype; talk shows and medical news coverage and let as many people as possible hear about the story before hitting the "buy" button Monday morning.

Monday: I don't think they would release on Monday unless the 29th filing deadline is more of an aproximation or they decide to not include the results in the Annual Report. If they decide to not include the results in the Annual report, it may be because they are not that good.

100% pure speculation
  • 04-23-2012 12:49 PM
    actually it should be TOMORROW.

There was an article posted on April 4th, that said that Replicel will make their big announcement in 20 days. So that will be on April 24th - TOMORROW! :eek::eek::eek:
  • 04-23-2012 12:50 PM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    When I emailed Replicel, and they stated that they were on schedule to release their end of year statement by the 29th, I am not sure if this is a self-imposed deadline or not. Last year's annual report was dated to April 29, so I am not sure if this was from the CFO's mouth or not.

If discussions are in the MD&A (and I believe that they would be, especially if positive), then I think they would release the results prior to the financials, so that people aren't finding out about the study results just by reading footnotes, which wouldn't be good from a PR perspective. Additionally, I believe that most medical type tv programs are on the weekends, and from a PR perspective, they could possibly want it to be discussed over the weekend.

My money is on Friday, but don't be shocked by a Wendnesday or Thursday news release timeframe as well. Basically anytime between Wednesday and Monday are possible dates, excluding the weekend.

Release Date Posibilities:
    Wednesday, Thursday: Some promotion website contracts seem to run out mid-week. If these were to be utlized in promotion of the results, they may have to release mid-week. I will go back and double-check these contracts.

Friday: Get some extra weekend hype; talk shows and medical news coverage and let as many people as possible hear about the story before hitting the "buy" button Monday morning.

Monday: I don't think they would release on Monday unless the 29th filing deadline is more of an aproximation or they decide to not include the results in the Annual Report. If they decide to not include the results in the Annual report, it may be because they are not that good.

100% pure speculation

can you post the exact text from that email here?
  • 04-23-2012 12:56 PM
    lpenergy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    actually it should be TOMORROW.

There was an article posted on April 4th, that said that Replicel will make their big announcement in 20 days. So that will be on April 24th - TOMORROW! :eek::eek::eek:

I saw that one. I think it said less than "20 trading days". So, it could be tomorrow, but probably not for that reason.
  • 04-23-2012 02:11 PM
    WillhasWill
    It's quite scary what the balding process does to some people, after reading some of the threads on this forum topic just a few pages back. Though I suppose people's personalities and their beliefs about the world were already formed before they became bald and therefore I'm not surprised baldness is doing this to them.

Beliefs about how the world and girls (which seems to be the most important thing to most people) on this forum see bald men is pretty disgusting. I know we live in a vain world but if everybody in the world held the same beliefs as a lot of people in this forum then we would be in a pretty bad place. And I can only assume the balding men who think people have those opinions is because they have those opinions themselves. I can honestly say I never look at a bald man with a hot girl and think HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE. In fact, I doubt I've even noticed. There are plenty of bald ****ers on this planet who are much more attractive than a lot of men will full heads of hair. Sure, it affects looks for the worst but it affects the looks more in one man than another. It will depend on how attractive they are in the first place. There are so many factors. Don't write yourself off just because you are going bald.

No doubt there will be a solution for a NW7 one day, perhaps in all our life times and with plenty of time left to enjoy it. In the mean time live your life to the fullest and look forward to when that day comes.

I'm 24 and balding slightly at the temples. My hairstyle hides it well and I'm at the very early stages. My heart skips a beat at the thought of what lies ahead. Personally I think I'm going to look shit bald. I doubt I'll hold it well. Plus, my hair is my identity. I've styled my hair since I was about 10 every day without a doubt. I love my hair and boy I'm missing the bits I've lost already.

All I really have is hope. Hope that the process is slow or stops for a few years, hope that a better than substandard treatment is released soon enough. And this brings me back on topic to Replicel.

I'm being a bit more realistic than a lot of others and I'm hoping Replicel may be a decent alternative and contender. Offering the same or better results than the "best" treatments available today, such as rogaine and finasteride/dutasteride.

Imagine that, Replicel, a single treatment without the constant maintenance and side affects of the current best treatment available today, that brings equal or better results.

With equal results to the market leaders, Replicel will be a complete success. Any worse a none starter and significantly better a miracle.

With all the speculation and the constant talk of Replicel in the forums I'm surprised people put Spencer off from having the pre-results interview. Sure, there may be no point. But we all love to talk about our hopes and dreams eh? I would have loved to have heard an interview before!

That's the end of my completely pointless post!
  • 04-23-2012 03:33 PM
    lpenergy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    can you post the exact text from that email here?

I posted the email below on Replicel's stock board earlier:

"Good Afternoon Mr. (named removed),

The deadline to file the 2011 Annual Report is April 29th. The Company is on track to file on or before that date.

Kind Regards,

Heather"
  • 04-23-2012 05:10 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    I posted the email below on Replicel's stock board earlier:

"Good Afternoon Mr. (named removed),

The deadline to file the 2011 Annual Report is April 29th. The Company is on track to file on or before that date.

Kind Regards,

Heather"

so we have 5 days without knowing whether or not we will get a full head of hair within 5 years?

that's tough but im ready to take on anything bad or good.
    I have a very general idea of their results. Women should show much more results for example.
  • 04-23-2012 05:12 PM
    gmonasco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    so we have 5 days without knowing whether or not we will get a full head of hair within 5 years?

You aren't going to know that from Replicel's report, no matter what the results of the clinical trials.
  • 04-23-2012 05:31 PM
    Maradona
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    You aren't going to know that from Replicel's report, no matter what the results of the clinical trials.

Yes of course anything may happen in the future.

But the report will give each of us a good indication of where this is going. Different people may have different views on what's good/bad etc.

Haters be hating in the bald community right before the replicel results, this is crazy. :(

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 08:38 AM
Navigating the German Job Market as a Kenyan Citizen
11-04-2023 06:31 AM
Last Post By Keegan212
Yesterday 03:51 AM