Trx2?

Printable View

• 08-10-2011 09:27 AM
    doke
    I found the post it was against that said he tried inneov homme,i just wonder if anyone has tried the vichy version with dht blocker in it as it should be better than whitefields over priced stuff.:eek:
  • 08-10-2011 10:10 AM
    Jcm800
    [QUOTE=doke;36495]sorry jc must have been someone else.
    How you getting on with trx2:D[/QUOTE

Not very well,convinced it's a scam, glad I haven't paid extra to find out dude, it's doing nothing, my hair isn't thanking me at all..
  • 08-10-2011 07:47 PM
    Thinning@30
    For me the key takeaway from this thread is that we should be extremely skeptical of any new hair loss products that have not undergone clinical trials. If there are no clinical trials, it is probably a scam. That goes for TRX2, Bioregenerative Sciences, Renokin, and the other crap treatments.
  • 08-10-2011 10:20 PM
    Flowers
    Aaand cue AgainstThis with uplifting names to call his "suffering brethren" telling us that this totally works even though he's "not really sure about it"....
  • 08-11-2011 02:16 AM
    Jcm800
    So, how do Biolabs know the time frame to expect results?? They know this already, and posted this info on their site from day dot.

How have they known this? They are still allegedly doing trials, but haven't they already done trials to ascertain the results timeframe?! I smell a big stinking pile of shit, I wish I smelt it in January.
  • 08-11-2011 10:07 AM
    AgainstThis
    Doke- Check the small thread about the Vichy line of crap. In a nutshell, it's overpriced, watered-down generic minoxidil. If you are going to get on the topicals wagon, you might as well go with generic Minox, which will give you the very best price/effect ratio.

As for the rest, my Balding Suffering Brethren, I'm right with you on the scam side. In the 7 months I've been on TRX2, granted, my hair loss has been greatly reduced and my pre-existing hair thickened but I don't think there was anything in terms of regrowth.

If TRX2 has ANY effect at all, then it is to thicken minorly weakened hair follicles. It certainly does NOT do anything it is advertised to do, unless we're talking on an infinitesimal scale, ie, "HAIR REGROWTH! (2 hairs) STOPS HAIR LOSS! (If you weren't meant to lose much anyway) PROMOTES HAIR FOLLICLE HEALTH! (Good luck on that one).

So I'll continue up to month 9, but I don't really expect any fireworks.

Thomas Whitfield, shame on you first and shame on me second.
  • 08-11-2011 01:47 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    against, have u lost any ground during the seven months? Seriously man, u do sometimes sound a little bi-polar in ur posts. There was one not to long ago where u said something like "things are happening for sure", a very positiive tone in ur post. Then suddenly its extremely negative.. U sound like a level headed guy so Im surprised u sound so up and down. I think you know what post im reffering to.

edit* heres one of the posts. Things like "pretty damn encouraging" and "my hair keeps getting better and better" Have things honestly so drastically in less then 2 weeks?: "Things are looking better than ever on the hair front, my beleaguered fellow balding dudes

I honestly have no clue if this is TRX2 related, as no one else reports anything positive - I banned thechamp long ago, since he had nothing useful to contribute- but my existing hair has thickened up quite noticeably, hair loss is down to a minimum and when my hair is freshly washed and combed forward, there is no visible loss.

Temporal regrowth has been minimal, I think a lot more came in in the front-center of my hairline than it did at the temples, but again, I cannot attribute this to TRX2.

I also stopped using Nizoral 2% altogether and my hair looks even better, which really makes no sense.

I'm on a wait and see, but signs are pretty damn encouraging up to this point. No one can mention the placebo effect either, since I don't really expect any results any more. My hair just keeps getting better and better. For some reason.

And I'm thankful for it. Still can't believe there are no photo records of ANYONE else on TRX2.
  • 08-11-2011 02:59 PM
    AgainstThis
    Everything I wrote is true.

However, since I am the ONLY one experiencing these things, this is obviously the natural course of my hairloss. If the improvement/stabilization was down to TRX2 how come JCM didn't experience it? Or doke or anyone else?

I'm all for margins and people who just see no benefit from anything,but it'd be a tad ridiculous to assume that I'm the Chosen One for TRX2 and the Ideal Candidate (TM).

Just plain ridiculous.

My hair is indeed better than when I started, but no miracles have happened. Worse, I cannot really know if it's down to TRX2 or plain old circumstance, particularly since I'm the only one.

I cannot say, hand on my heart, "Guys get TRX2, it SAVED MY HAIR!". There is no evidence, not even mock Whitfield pictures, nothing. It's my experience against ten guys saying it did jack shit.

I continue taking it just in case anything extraordinary happens and I'm on a good track but again, this could all be the natural order of things.
  • 08-11-2011 03:09 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    ok, ive been holding back but, im half way through my 3rd bottle and trx 2 is the only thing ive been taking, and my hair is without a doubt better. maybe by a very small amount, but it is undeniable. FOR NOW. cannot say for the future. So add me to the list of people trx2 has helped *TO SOME DEGREE.

I dont think its just u againstthis...
  • 08-11-2011 03:11 PM
    Jcm800
    Good luck guy's, i still maintain it's doin Jack Shit (TM) for me, maybe i'm just past it, croak croak.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth