Trx2?

Printable View

• 06-05-2011 04:30 PM
    sizzlinghairs
    Guys, in terms of propecia, jeesus christ, you have to be insane to take that shit. DHT has been proven time and time again to be an extremely potent male sex hormone. Propecia decreases DHT by like 78%. Why the f&*k would a sane MAN take something that will destroy an essential hormone in his body for the sake of hair? It makes no sense to me. Its like having a gun with no bullets.

Lol, but I must say I did take propecia and even dutasteride for a month way back when. I did not know all the risks at the time. After a month my semen was super watery, my erections were not as good, my libido was *way* down, and this was all at 18-19...

It is just extremely illogical, DHT is there for a *reason*.
  • 06-05-2011 04:38 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Hahah no I know propecia is not the safest but I do think alot of the sides ate in people's heads but on know gyno is not but hey trx2 is doing well for me ATM do I will see and I know it's looking dim for u but imagine after 5 6 months you might get results

Yeah it's looking dim lol, anyway champ we've been harsh to eachother during this threads duration-if its working for you, then that's cool ;)
  • 06-05-2011 04:43 PM
    thechamp
    A) the reason they don't have pics it don't work.

B)we are the test dummies.

C)it works but if they put pics up propecia and hair trainsplanters will be up in arms for loss of business
  • 06-05-2011 05:59 PM
    gutted
    email from trx2 ------

I'm not able to state any details regarding our intellectual property protection strategy due to internal regulations. However, you may find it interested that two weeks ago the academic journal Molecular Membrane Biology published scientific work performed by our lead scientist Dr. Whitfield. This work has been performed on potassium channels related to Hepatitis C. As you may be aware our company targets specific kinds of potassium channels occurring in human hair follicles.

For the article please see http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21604991

Hope this helps,

Luiza
  • 06-06-2011 12:01 PM
    Ted
    Hi
    I have been on trx2 for about 1,5 month and my hair hasn't changed much during this time. I think I had som shedding the first 2-6 weeks. Anyone else noticed a shed when they started?

I stopped finas about 3 months ago.

I got this email from trx2 today:

"sorry for the late reply on this: we plan on posting the first group of pictures within the next few weeks (I'd say around 5-6). More pictures will then be added over time as we collect them from customers (data collection is done on a monthly basis).
    Hope this helps!
    Andy"
  • 06-06-2011 01:10 PM
    Jcm800
    Andy, Jun-06 15:15 (BST):
    Hi *****
    mild shedding is common when starting many new hair loss treatments, although it is not usually reported with TRX2. Overall, shedding means that miniaturized hairs are starting a new cycle. If this was stimulated due to TRX2, you can expect the hairs (when they grow back and re-cycle) to become thicker and stronger.

Shedding can be a normal part of your hair cycle (many people report increased shedding during wintertime, springtime, etc.) and should not be permanent. If your shedding becomes worse, you should always contact your personal physician.

Hope this helps,

Andy

*****, Jun-03 16:17 (BST):
    Hello

Just curious, my hair is thinning more than ever, I've been on TRX2 for just over three months.

Is it usual to experience more shedding than usual on this supplement?

Thanks,

• 06-06-2011 01:12 PM
    Jcm800
    ndy, Jun-06 14:59 (BST):
    Hi *****

sorry for the late reply on this: the people who provided the testimonials in fact are participating in our company internal study (which is set long-term 24 month). The study is still ongoing. The parameters and data evaluation of this study are quite scientific as they not only quantify the efficacy of the product but also quantify the effects on a molecular level (i.e. the effect on potassium channel behavior within hair follicles)
    Contrary, the ongoing customer study is less strict in terms of data collection and will be updated on an ongoing basis (first results to be published in 5-6 weeks i'd say) and aimed as a way to show real customer results already at this stage.

I hope this helps & please do keep us updated with your individual treatment progress.

Andy

*****, May-20 12:27 (BST):
    Hi Andy, just a few more questions in general..

Who are/were the people in the testimonials?! When was the trial conducted that they took part in? If you've already monitored their progress, why are you asking for current customers to log any progress?

I'm losing hair more than ever three months in.

Can't say I'm enthralled as yet. I have enough to last me to the six month point, and really unless I see proof of studies/trials, or the start of some 'honest results' with my own hair, I'll seriously consider calling it a day.

Thanks,

• 06-06-2011 01:55 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Andy, Jun-06 15:15 (BST):
    Hi *****
    mild shedding is common when starting many new hair loss treatments, although it is not usually reported with TRX2. Overall, shedding means that miniaturized hairs are starting a new cycle. If this was stimulated due to TRX2, you can expect the hairs (when they grow back and re-cycle) to become thicker and stronger.

Shedding can be a normal part of your hair cycle (many people report increased shedding during wintertime, springtime, etc.) and should not be permanent. If your shedding becomes worse, you should always contact your personal physician.

Hope this helps,

Andy

*****, Jun-03 16:17 (BST):
    Hello

Just curious, my hair is thinning more than ever, I've been on TRX2 for just over three months.

Is it usual to experience more shedding than usual on this supplement?

Thanks,

your on minoxidil, you should expect alot of shedding.
  • 06-06-2011 01:57 PM
    Jcm800
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    your on minoxidil, you should expect alot of shedding.

Even my Crown?! I only apply it to my hairline.
  • 06-06-2011 02:00 PM
    gutted
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Even my Crown?! I only apply it to my hairline.

im not sure about that, i was on minox 2 years ago, for a few weeks but gave up on it due to alot of shedding.

i havnent noticed a mass shed while being on trx2 though, unless it went unoticed, which i doubt though.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth