• 05-02-2016 01:34 PM
    zac
    1 Attachment(s)
    lost girl due to being bald
    So i've been hooking up with this girl on and off for years now. I've been bald the entire time but she's never seen me without a hat hahah... anyways

She messages me the other night and we had a good convo for a while, she sent me a pic... and then i sent her this one.... after that, she barely responds and does not seem interested in meeting up lol...oh well, it is what it is..
  • 05-02-2016 01:59 PM
    Soonbald
    wow you look GREAT shaved bro..lucky you I wish I looked as good as you shaved :(
    I see no problems with your bald head you look COOL..the girl is too shallow you dont need her.
  • 05-03-2016 12:02 AM
    pkipling
    More often than not, we don't really know what's going on in someone else's head unless they flat out tell us, so I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this is the reason she stopped talking to you. It's a possibility, but so are a dozen other reasons as well. The main thing is to not treat it as if it's a fact and let it manifest itself into something bigger than it is in your head. Your tone seems like you've laughed it off, but just in case you start to take it to heart.... don't. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
  • 05-10-2016 07:43 AM
    Johny41
    Pkipling is right, it is not evident that your baldness is the reason she stopped talking to you. I'd like to give you an advice for future: don't hide your head under the hats, because you are a great-looking guy and bald head is your spice, but not disadvantage. You just need to increase self-confidence.
  • 05-12-2016 06:46 PM
    bmoreno515
    Dude you'll find a new and better girl, you can pull the look off.
  • 05-31-2016 04:11 PM
    zac
    I really appreciate the positive comments guys, thank you
  • 05-31-2016 04:18 PM
    Hairbrain
    You look great shaved. But I want to know how you hook up with a girl for years without removing your hat........
  • 06-12-2016 07:59 PM
    JohnMPB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    More often than not, we don't really know what's going on in someone else's head unless they flat out tell us, so I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this is the reason she stopped talking to you. It's a possibility, but so are a dozen other reasons as well. The main thing is to not treat it as if it's a fact and let it manifest itself into something bigger than it is in your head. Your tone seems like you've laughed it off, but just in case you start to take it to heart.... don't. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Solid advice right here
  • 06-12-2016 08:00 PM
    JohnMPB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    You look great shaved. But I want to know how you hook up with a girl for years without removing your hat........

I'd like to know the same...so u boned this chick for years with a hat on? True alpha if so
  • 06-14-2016 08:03 PM
    zac
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    I'd like to know the same...so u boned this chick for years with a hat on? True alpha if so

lol not much of an alpha, i worked with her at a grocery market where i was able to wear a hat 24/7 and we would either hook up in the bathroom at work or at her place from time to time, no sleepovers, she never asked about my hat lol, as strange as that sounds
  • 06-17-2016 05:50 PM
    Hairbrain
    Strange yes, but believable cause I've been there. Hat comes off with the lights.
  • 11-04-2016 10:43 PM
    richter101
    I find it hard to believe.. You look fine bald, I wished I looked as good. ha But of course we all know how you feel. If it really starts getting to your head (no pun intended) I'd suggest looking into FUE procedure. That's what I did. Game changer.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
    HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
    Finasteride daily, since 2014
    Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year :)
  • 11-25-2016 12:22 AM
    GoingGoing
    I don't know for a fact, but I can almost assure you that's not the reason she seems to have bailed - there can be plenty of other reasons.

You're one of the fortunate ones who can pull the look off well. Embrace it and move on with your life. That would be my advice.
  • 01-24-2017 10:13 PM
    BaldBearded
    1. You are hot!

2. Stop hiding it.

3. She was a twat... so... good riddance.
  • 01-24-2017 11:57 PM
    Kashman
    I d let that girl go on day 1 bro. what a shallow person !
  • 01-25-2017 02:02 AM
    Cantona
    How do you know its due to the hair and not the tatoo or something else you said ? its not like if you had hair or a wig and she found out!

you looks good wthout hair and if this is the reason then you deserve probably better
  • 01-25-2017 06:45 AM
    BaldBearded
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kashman View Post
    I d let that girl go on day 1 bro. what a shallow person !

Good! You are ****ing hot! Looks like you could grow some awesome facial hair!!!
  • 02-01-2017 09:24 AM
    Stevedawg18
    Yeah I'd be surprised if baldness is the reason. You look good with a shaved head. Maybe just ask her if it's on your mind? Wonder if she'd be honest. I'd be curious to know.
  • 03-19-2017 12:00 PM
    Paindemonium
    Baldness is obviously the reason. Buy a wig, anything else is too late for you.
  • 03-20-2017 10:22 AM
    BaldBearded
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Paindemonium View Post
    Baldness is obviously the reason. Buy a wig, anything else is too late for you.

Nice... how about posting something helpful?
  • 03-27-2017 01:14 AM
    LusciousLadyLocks
    Did she know about the tattoos? Sometimes, even girls who will hook up in bathrooms hate tattoos.
  • 04-14-2017 07:06 AM
    HarpreetSingh
    You can get another girl. I think you must try with same baldness you will be amazed not all girls are same.
  • 04-28-2017 07:04 AM
    schreiben
    Hat comes off with the lights.
  • 04-28-2017 08:44 AM
    Louish
    So what is the point of this post again?
  • 04-29-2017 12:25 AM
    BaldBearded
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    So what is the point of this post again?

Like most... pointLESS!
  • 05-03-2017 10:36 PM
    Kojak
    [QUOTE=BaldBearded;247770]Nice... how about posting something helpful?[/QUOTE

I am guessing Paindemonium was being sarcastic LOL
  • 06-06-2017 05:35 AM
    Simar
    you actually looks looks cool. i had not seen you with hairs but still i can say that this look is awesome ..
    Don't worried about that girl. She didn't deserve you if she left you just because of looks.
    God bless u
  • 06-19-2017 05:51 PM
    NorwoodPoo
    I ain't bald yet (NW2 at worst) but when my girlfriend saw a picture of my bald dad, well... she got a little nervous. Oh well, I've probably got at least 2 more years with a passable head of hair.
  • 07-06-2017 08:43 AM
    dazzyk
    Dunno really. You look really cool and I don't think it's due to baldness that she stopped texting. You either forget all this and move forward or try and find out what's up with her (if you are really curious, but better just drop it)
  • 06-02-2018 11:46 AM
    TLett
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zac View Post
    So i've been hooking up with this girl on and off for years now. I've been bald the entire time but she's never seen me without a hat hahah... anyways

She messages me the other night and we had a good convo for a while, she sent me a pic... and then i sent her this one.... after that, she barely responds and does not seem interested in meeting up lol...oh well, it is what it is..

It had to be a different reason son you are a very handsome young man. And even if it was for that, wow is all I got to say. You are better off without such a negative person
  • 11-23-2018 08:08 PM
    maxb
    This is why you should not wear a hat if you are bald (Skin cancer considerations aside)
  • 05-21-2019 01:53 AM
    onegolusingh
    Hair Transplant is one and only permanent solution for baldness and if you are looking for hair transplant clinic in Ludhiana then HTL offers the best hair treatment at low cost.

S.C.O-7, First Floor, Phase 1 Road, Main Market, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003
    Phone: +918146989051
  • 05-21-2019 01:55 AM
    onegolusingh
    Getting rid of baldness is not easy sometimes we try all the medications but still if the hair loss is due to genetic then i don't think it would be recover and for this the only one simple proven solution exist is hair transplant.

S.C.O-7, First Floor, Phase 1 Road, Main Market, Urban Estate Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab 141003
    Phone: +918146989051

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth