Bobman's Blogs

Printable View

• 11-26-2008 05:44 PM
    Bobman
    Bobman's Blogs
    I've taken the time to create 4 Blogs regarding my hair transplant journey.
    Please check them out and feel free to give me your feedback.
  • 11-26-2008 06:32 PM
    storm
    Hey thanks for the heads up, I'm going to check it out now!
  • 11-27-2008 12:12 AM
    Spex
    Great blog'in mate:cool:
  • 11-27-2008 08:43 AM
    PayDay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Great blog'in mate:cool:

Yes very helpful and detailed. You have one of the best transformations that I have ever seen.
  • 11-29-2008 10:26 AM
    Bobman
    Storm: I hope you liked it.

Spex: Thanks...coming from you, that is a nice compliment.

Payday: My goal is to utilize my transformation for the betterment of all mankind...as a top notch hair transplant consultant that is...;) But thank you...if you only could see the many, many, many pics that I took and saved through this journey of mine...then you'd really see some detail. LOL.
  • 12-01-2008 01:33 AM
    bigmac
    Hi Bobman.
    Great blogs and very interesting reading.
    Your transformation is amazing and i can only guess at the plus factor its had on you.
    Can i ask when you started out on your HT journey,did you plan to restore your whole head or were you originaly just wanting the front third and a nice hairline to frame your face.
    Cheers bm.
  • 12-01-2008 07:33 AM
    Bobman
    Bigmac: Great question! I did indeed have a plan to restore my whole head...and my plan was well thought out. I decided and expressed to Dr.Hasson that I wanted to get as much as possible and create and pack a very dense front and then, take it as far back as we can. I knew on the first day that I'd be back within a year to address the crown. Thank you for the compliments and glad you enjoyed the blogs.
  • 12-01-2008 11:49 AM
    bigmac
    Thanks Bobman as its interesting to here about peoples approaches/game plans.
    You certainly had yours planned out well and it helps choosing a top doctor like you did.
    A lot of guys will benefit enormously from your blogs and experience.

Cheers BM.
  • 02-25-2009 08:42 AM
    Bald Marley
    Hi Bobman
    Wonderfull results, perhaps the best i´ve ever seen. I have the same baldness pattern you used to have and i´m considering a procedure on hasson and wong, i just like to ask you if you feel your hair thick or is it a little bit see trough? Like when you are at the sun, does it shows the scalp? Or is it nicely covered it? thanks a lot for all you do regarding all bald guys out there.
    Forgive the english i´m portuguese. thanks, you´re the man
  • 04-29-2009 07:27 AM
    Bobman
    Bald Marley: Thank you...I feel like I've gotten the best gift Dr.Hasson could have ever given a man...a second chance. My hair feels thick...at least that's what women have told me...and it looks that way too. My hair doesn't have the density it did when i was 18, so there will always be imprefections when it comes to direct sunlight. 98% of the time...I have no complaints.

Big Mac: Choosing H&W was the best decision I could have EVER made. My game plan wouldn't have meant squat had it not been for their tireless efforts to keep improving in the hair transplant industry. Glad to be of service to those looking for hope.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth