• 10-07-2018 05:18 AM
    Nut
    What do you feel with your fingers?
    System wearers, hi.
    When you slide your fingers on your scalp and find the system, what do you feel precisely?
    Do you feel a bump? Or can you feel something actually lifting?
    How different is the feeling of the lace compared to the skin?
    Thanks everyone for the answers
  • 10-07-2018 12:38 PM
    lvlace
    When you slide your fingers on your scalp and find the system, what do you feel precisely? One feels the hair that is knotted to the lace.
    Do you feel a bump? No bump unless during attachment a wrinkle is created because the hp was not attached properly.
    Or can you feel something actually lifting? No lifting provided the hp was attached correctly.
    How different is the feeling of the lace compared to the skin? Lace is a fabric. The outermost layer of skin is the epidermis, a waterproof barrier. Why would you assume that lace and skin should "feel" the same? Go into a fabric store. They have many kinds of lace. Do you really think the lace samples will feel like skin?

I have been wearing a hp for over 10 years. If I run my fingers over the bio hair on the sides and back of my head I feel hair.....bio hair. If I run my fingers over the hp I feel hair.....the hair that is knotted to the lace. In 10 years not one person who has touched my head has ever commented about the hp. I have no way of knowing if they noticed the hp. If they did, nothing was said. I've had masseuses give me a scalp massage. They said nothing. Perhaps they noticed. But they said nothing. And, more importantly.....why the hell would I care if anyone who touched my scalp noticed the hp?

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Benefits of Resveratrol for hair and health
05-05-2022 01:46 AM
Last Post By felixten
Yesterday 11:59 PM
1800 graft repair case results by Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
03-27-2024 08:38 AM