Trx2?

Printable View

• 07-06-2011 08:05 AM
    sickandtired
    Having been actively following this thread for almost 6 months I must say, in all honesty, that 'thechamp' detracts from the credibility of all other posters.

His manic positive proclamations have likely contributed to the sale of TRX2, as he litters the thread daily with his absurd assertions. A casual user searching for TRX2 is likely to be presented with thechamp's opinions before many of the more rational opinions from honest users.

While I agree that his correspondences with Biolabs are amusing (albeit unintentionally on his part) they make a mockery of those sufferers who are genuinely concerned about the validity of this product. He publicly boasts of the products efficacy one day then berates them over email the next. It is no wonder the rest of us cannot get honest responses out of these people.

I'm not here to 'flame' someone; I just feel that his comments are best ignored before this entire thread starts to lose its purpose - an honest, rational discussion of TRX2. It will be difficult to hold their claims to the fire with thechamp as your unelected voice. :mad:
  • 07-06-2011 08:17 AM
    Jcm800
    Totally agree sickandtired, totally agree-he incessantly posts and changes his tune on a regular basis, end of the day anyone is free to post here and he can't be stifled.
  • 07-06-2011 10:30 AM
    Flowers
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Well guys, I guess I should give an update. Im about half way through my second bottle. Hair looks and feels better. Softer. Things ***seem*** thicker. My hair today looks more thin today then yesterday so maybe champ isnt completely crazy. I had a couple days where my hair looked pretty thick. And then some days where it looks on the thin side.

No regrowth. temples still receeding.

Overall, I think it is improving the quality of my hair. Shedding hasnt really gone down much, if any. I will stick with this stuff for a year due to the fact my options are very limited and I will not touch propecia or minox. Blood pressure medication and hormone destroying are not something I want to do to my body.

You and 30plus should post pics of how your hair looks now. So then we'll see as you continue using it like AgainstThis does
  • 07-06-2011 01:07 PM
    Ted
    Hi all!
    A week ago I started to use s5 sprio cream on my temples once a day. Everytime I use this I get a mild headache for 3-4 h.
    I read that spiro increases your potassium levels and that you should not combine spiro PILLS with meds high on potassium, like trx2.

So I am wondering if this may be the cause to my headache or if it is some of the other ingredients, Caffeine, Menthol, Rosemary oil.

Is anyone else combining spiro and trx2 and getting headaches?

High potassium levels doesn't seem to cause headaches from what i have read and I can't find anyone getting headaches from s5 cream.
  • 07-06-2011 03:47 PM
    thechamp
    I'm just saying what's happend and how it is jc u live near the labs go see them
  • 07-06-2011 03:49 PM
    Jcm800
    And speak to an intercom-do you really think they'd let me in? Some irate customer? No, I wouldn't if I was them either.
  • 07-07-2011 12:05 AM
    thechamp
    What's the worst that could happen
  • 07-07-2011 03:38 PM
    AgainstThis
    Very close to 6 months myself too.

There is a change occurring in my hair. It feels thicker, looks thicker and has better form than ever. It also feels stronger and HEAVIER, something I've not felt for 5-6 years. It's the best point since I started treatment. Whilst I can't be certain of new growth -could be just the miniaturized hairs from before-, existing hair is definitely thicker in diameter.

Will post pictures in 9 days, when 6 months are up. Something's going on.
  • 07-07-2011 03:49 PM
    Jcm800
    Good for you dude, somethings going wrong with mine, not impressed-I could blame it on a Minox shed but it's looking worse than ever all over-bit of a contrast there-but your experience is interesting nonetheless.

Perhaps it's all the water you've been guzzling?;)
  • 07-07-2011 05:56 PM
    AgainstThis
    Camels R Us :)

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

"Trans-friendly hair transplant surgeons recommended?"
02-09-2024 08:47 PM
Last Post By SonopaalFounik
Yesterday 10:32 PM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science