buying stock

Printable View

• 05-03-2013 09:56 AM
    jman91
    buying stock
    is replicel the only hair regeneration company you can buy stock in?

also how do you buy their stock? im tempted to buy stock because in 10 years time i think these companies will be worth a lot more, even if they haven't quite got a "cure" to market by then. Either way i want to do my bit in helping a cure come to market!
  • 05-03-2013 11:08 AM
    Arashi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    is replicel the only hair regeneration company you can buy stock in?

also how do you buy their stock? im tempted to buy stock because in 10 years time i think these companies will be worth a lot more, even if they haven't quite got a "cure" to market by then. Either way i want to do my bit in helping a cure come to market!

Yeah Replicel is the only company that trades publicly. Buying stock is easy, just open a brokerage account somewhere (I always recommend http://interactivebrokers.com/ ), fund it, start their software, use ticker symbol REPCF and then you can just place your bid and hit the ask directly. But really, you must be knowing what you're doing, otherwise I'd suggest to stay far far away. I've been a professional trader for 13 years now and my investment advise always is: just buy the index (for example ticker symbol SPY, tracks the S&P index). You just won't beat the index anyway, not in the long term.
  • 05-03-2013 11:58 AM
    wonderboy
    You could buy stocks of some genetic research company, elsewhere.
  • 10-03-2023 11:11 AM
    Jiromen
    The platform I worked with had no commission for stock trading and competitive spreads. However, they charge withdrawal fees and an overnight fee applies to leveraged positions. Here I had a positive experience especially when I was a newbie. I have found that their feature of simulating the trades of experienced investors is a great way to learn. I started with a demo account to practice and gradually moved to a real account. Take your time, focus on risk management and develop a clear trading strategy. This is a good platform for beginners due to the educational resources and social aspect, but always keep in mind the costs.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth