• 09-01-2012 03:24 PM
    ljpviper
    Long time avodart propecia users
    Any long time users that have sudden bouts of shedding. I have been on proscar from 95 to 03 then avodart from 03 to present.

Over the past 8 months I have been shedding a lot of hair. The odd part I get sheds on the side and back of my head as well as the top. The hairs appear to be always long and dark not minaturized.

I am hoping its not catch up hairloss??

I had a recent blood test as I was concerned of my thyroid all checked ok other than my testorone.

It was 212 the range is like 340--1100. I am 41 and have been feeling tired and have been have a hard time keeping in shape. Makes sense as 212 is the level of an 85--100 year old male.
  • 09-02-2012 12:51 AM
    Erick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ljpviper View Post
    Any long time users that have sudden bouts of shedding. I have been on proscar from 95 to 03 then avodart from 03 to present.

Over the past 8 months I have been shedding a lot of hair. The odd part I get sheds on the side and back of my head as well as the top. The hairs appear to be always long and dark not minaturized.

I am hoping its not catch up hairloss??

I had a recent blood test as I was concerned of my thyroid all checked ok other than my testorone.

It was 212 the range is like 340--1100. I am 41 and have been feeling tired and have been have a hard time keeping in shape. Makes sense as 212 is the level of an 85--100 year old male.

It might be time to increase your current dose.

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth