Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Sad reality of hair loss

So, I was talking to this woman. You know what she told me.

"OMG You have no hair on your head. You're bald. No woman is ever going to like you ever. You better get married quick or get a hair transplant. That is just pathetic, both my Mother's and Father's side have thick hair."

"I'd rather have someone fat or short you ugly bald guy"

Sad sad reality
  • Delphi
    • Mar 2009

Just some random woman? Who would say something like that?

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Not random, It was someone I knew for 3 weeks. She finally let it burst out, because she said she could not hold it in anymore.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

I think the truth is women can be as picky as us in terms of aesthetics, if not moreso in some parts of the western world these days.

I saw an article about Prince William and his thinning hair and the comments were mostly from women and it was disgusting. Thing is, if women get upset for being fat they can actually do something about it (99.9% that is). However men without aggressive hairloss genes can do absolutely nothing. For many it's simply out of their control.

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

What a stupid little bitch, you should of told her to eat shit. Not every girl is like that bro. I went to the club yesterday and there was this n7 guy with a buzzed hair due. He was pulling a fine piece of work, dancing with her and making out with her, I was proud. Please tell me your not going to hang out with this trash?

what norwood are you?

Comment

• FlightTL
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by dex89
            What a stupid little bitch, you should of told her to eat shit. Not every girl is like that bro. I went to the club yesterday and there was this n7 guy with a buzzed hair due. He was pulling a fine piece of work, dancing with her and making out with her, I was proud. Please tell me your not going to hang out with this trash?

what norwood are you?
            Dex89, I appreciate your kind words. I am a Norwood 6 now. I am just feeling too bad to talk to women anymore. The thing is that she is in close proximity to me at work. She is near me

Thank you though for your generous words.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
              • May 2011

Originally posted by FlightTL
              Dex89, I appreciate your kind words. I am a Norwood 6 now. I am just feeling too bad to talk to women anymore. The thing is that she is in close proximity to me at work. She is near me

Buzz it right off and get some colour maybe. I think that's what I'll probably do when the time comes. Although sometimes I think it seems like us bald guys are compensating when we lift and get yoked there's definitely something alpha about being a brick shithouse, especially when you're bald.

Comment

• dex89
                • Jul 2012

You seem like a really sweet guy and some lucky lady will see that from you. Just give it time buddy, everything will unfold itself. Just stay positive, keep in shape, and don't let this affect you at all. Not every girl thinks like that trash does, there are sweet girls out there that want to be cared for and loved.

Comment

• Delphi
                  • Mar 2009

Take dex89’s advice! Not every women is like this bitch and she actually sounds like there might be something mentally wrong with her. Stay in shape, stay positive and the world can be your oyster if you allow it to be!

Comment

• 8868alex
                    • May 2010

"OMG You have no hair on your head. You're bald. No woman is ever going to like you ever. You better get married quick or get a hair transplant. That is just pathetic, both my Mother's and Father's side have thick hair."

Sad sad reality
                    Agree with all the positive comments from the guys.

People like this women are devoid of any level of self awareness or reflection. There was absolutely nothing constructive to be made of her comment. Ignore it!

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
                      Buzz it right off and get some colour maybe. I think that's what I'll probably do when the time comes. Although sometimes I think it seems like us bald guys are compensating when we lift and get yoked there's definitely something alpha about being a brick shithouse, especially when you're bald.
                      Yeah shave it get a tan work out and show physical dominance - make shit loads of money - hair loss wont be a problem anymore.

Only problem is its easier said than done lol.

Comment

• Alf
                        • Jul 2012

Sad sad reality
                        In case you are telling the truth:
                        I wouldn't listen to someone with no social skills and who seems to live on making other people feel bad, Psychopathy is maybe the right medical diagnosis. Actually I wouldn't get anywhere near such a person.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                          • Jan 2011

I know how you feel.

Comment

• FlightTL
                            • Jun 2011

Thank you all for your kind support. I appreciate it. You guys seem like the only people on Earth who understand. God bless you all.

Comment

• Delphi
                              • Mar 2009

Thank you all for your kind support. I appreciate it. You guys seem like the only people on Earth who understand. God bless you all.
                              There are lot of good people here, some not so good, but mostly good people
                              Just stay positive and believe me when I say you can have a great life!

Comment

Working...