X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rodgers09
    • Sep 2014

Dr Lupanzula - 2376 FUE

Hi all,

Posting to share my recent story of what was my 3rd FUE procedure in total with Dr Lupanzula in Brussels. My previous 2 surgeries were with with another Belgian clinic which totalled around 5000 grafts.

I had 2376 grafts this time to primarily address my crown area which has needed addressing for a while now. The crown seems to have stabilised to this point over the last few years without getting much worse. I am 40 now. This now puts me over 7000 grafts so hoping this is me set. At least till cloning comes along.

My previous ops purely addressed the frontal third from hairline midscalp to the area just before the crown. The crown area had never been touched.

I also needed to address the area leading from the midscalp to the crown. And there was a thin area of low density in left mid scalp from the early procedures which needed more grafts to be reinforced as it was a visible weak spot.

I also had some temple work done mainly on my right temple with a small number of the left temple.

Overall i had an excellent experience and was impressed with the 1-1 meticulous attention administered by Dr Lupanzula. I've been a fan of his work for some years and admired his hands on approach and of course patient results.

Now its the waiting game and i am hopeful for positive results. I am currently almost 2 months post op.

Scott who is Dr L's rep has also been very helpful and responsive. I am generally quite busy so won't be updating too much but will update from 3 months onwards on a monthly basis.
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

Sounds like an ad.

Comment

• Rodgers09
      • Sep 2014

Pics have not loaded for some reason but will try load them again soon

Comment

• Rodgers09
        • Sep 2014

Pics

Pics attached
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rodgers09
          • Sep 2014

Pic

Crown
          Attached Files

Comment

• Scott Medikemos
            • Jan 2019

Thanks for posting Rodgers09, I look forward to seeing your progress.

Scott

Patient Liaison Manager

MEDIKEMOS Clinic

To learn more about our clinic, Dr. Lupanzula's work and our results, you could visit the following websites:

Our English language website:

Welcome to the website of the Medikemos Clinic. Dr Lupanzula and his team are dedicated to providing you with the best hair loss treatment solutions. Our clinic is specialized in hair loss treatment and is located in Brussels, Belgium. Our website gives you access to: essential information on different hair transplant techniques, testimonials, pictures/ videos before and after

We are the only clinic in Belgium recommended by The Hair Transplant Mentor™

View the best hair transplant results videos on Youtube!

• Mobile: + 447855544669
            • Office: + 32 2 535 55 40
            • Fax: + 32 2 416 67 07
            • Medikemos Hair Transplantation
            263 Av. Brugmann, 1180 Bruxelles Belgique

: medikemos

Comment

• Rodgers09
              • Sep 2014

All just posting quick update. Bang on 3 months.

Can see thin colourless wispy hair breaking through on crown. Not mature enough yet to make a significant cosmetic difference and difficult to see on Camera but encouraging to see growth starting.

Hairs also starting to break through on temple region which had grafts implanted. Fingers crossed for good growth over coming months.

Crown pic attached

Comment

• Rodgers09
                • Sep 2014

Crown
                Attached Files

Comment

• Scott Medikemos
                  • Jan 2019

Thanks for the update Rodgers09. Looks like you are an early grower so I expect to see a clear aesthetic change over the next few months. It would be great to see how the hairline work is progressing too.

Scott
                  Patient Liaison Manager**
                  MEDIKEMOS Clinic

To learn more about our clinic, Dr. Lupanzula's work and our results, you could visit the following websites:
                  Our English language website:*

Welcome to the website of the Medikemos Clinic. Dr Lupanzula and his team are dedicated to providing you with the best hair loss treatment solutions. Our clinic is specialized in hair loss treatment and is located in Brussels, Belgium. Our website gives you access to: essential information on different hair transplant techniques, testimonials, pictures/ videos before and after

We are the only clinic in Belgium recommended by The Hair Transplant Mentor™*

View the best hair transplant results videos on Youtube!https://www.youtube.com/user/MHairTransplantat

•*Mobile:+ 447855544669
                  *263 Av. Brugmann,*1180 Bruxelles Belgique*

Comment

• Rodgers09
                    • Sep 2014

Here we go Scott, little tricky to take clear pics but the right temple where most of my front grafts were placed starting to show some growth.

And also on the hairline area the hairs are starting to break through which is encouraging .

cheers
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Scott Medikemos
                      • Jan 2019

Great to see early growth, aesthetic results are now on the horizon!

ScottPatient Liaison Manager**
                      MEDIKEMOS Clinic

To learn more about our clinic, Dr. Lupanzula's work and our results, you could visit the following websites:Our English language website:*

We are the only clinic in Belgium recommended by The Hair Transplant Mentor™*

View the best hair transplant results videos

Mobile:+ 447855544669
                      Medikemos Hair Transplantation
                      263 Av. Brugmann,*1180 Bruxelles Belgique*

Comment

• Rodgers09
                        • Sep 2014

Little update. Had a hair cut so it’s clear now to see the right temple grafts coming in.

Still a little bit of redness underneath but you can see the temple outline coming in. The redness is not very visible in normal light. This is under a bathroom spot light

Comment

• Rodgers09
                          • Sep 2014

Pic
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Scott Medikemos
                            • Jan 2019

Thanks for taking the time to update everyone on the forum. Clear progress taking place and looking forward to seeing more to come.

Comment

• Rodgers09
                              • Sep 2014

Quick update - 4 month mark now and things are happening which is a good feeling.

Lots of thin whispy colourless hairs breaking through on crown which is a good sign. Outline of hairline & temple work also established.

Looking forward to the growth of these hairs be more growth, strengthening and maturing over the coming months

Comment

Working...