Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ge77inhigh
    • May 2013

ru58841 systemic side effects

Hello everyone this is my first post. My mpb started when I was 20. I didnt do anything about it until I was 22. I started with finasteride 1 mg a day. Had great results on it, it brought me back to nw 2ish. I had to stop due to brain fog, joint pain, and feeling like a old man. I stopped about 3 months ago. So I ordered ru from Ontario chemicalls at 99% pure as they claim atleast. I only applied 25 mg a day. I noticed side effects as burning sensation throughout my body. I woke up with red eyes and blurred vision temporarily. Also weird erection issues and low semen ejaculation. Also my tonsil feel sharp pain with in the first hour I apply ru. Ru has stopped my shedding but I am having more side effects than finasteride.I didnt write this to scare anyone but to inform about it can have serious impact on your health.
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Uh I would get off it..

Or lower your dosage..

Comment

• ge77inhigh
      • May 2013

Yeah I am shaving my head tomorrow. Baldness sucks as it is but I hate to make it worst by causing permanent damage to my body. I got 9.7 g of ru. If anyone wants just pay for shipping it. I know some users had no side effects on it. I used 30 pg and 70 everclear solution with 25 mg.

Comment

• KO1
        • Jan 2012

Joint pain is really bizarre, but I'm curious since a few other posters noted it. Did it stop after coming off finasteride? You should consider reducing fin dosage.

If all this doesn't work out, try CB 03 01

Comment

• FearTheLoss
          • Dec 2012

you should try the KB vehicle

Comment

• marikeo
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ge77inhigh
            Hello everyone this is my first post. My mpb started when I was 20. I didnt do anything about it until I was 22. I started with finasteride 1 mg a day. Had great results on it, it brought me back to nw 2ish. I had to stop due to brain fog, joint pain, and feeling like a old man. I stopped about 3 months ago. So I ordered ru from Ontario chemicalls at 99% pure as they claim atleast. I only applied 25 mg a day. I noticed side effects as burning sensation throughout my body. I woke up with red eyes and blurred vision temporarily. Also weird erection issues and low semen ejaculation. Also my tonsil feel sharp pain with in the first hour I apply ru. Ru has stopped my shedding but I am having more side effects than finasteride.I didnt write this to scare anyone but to inform about it can have serious impact on your health.
            Interesting you mention red eyes. I have been using for 2.5 weeks at 25mg/day. I have noticed I am waking up with red eyes in the morning. Couple of eye drops and they are gone for the day, but I am curious as well if this is related to the RU or not. I may not have thought twice if I hadn't seen the postings here. I do get red eyes in the winter typically and it is possible this is nothing more than normal seasonal allergies.

No idea why an androgen blocker would cause this but would love to hear theories.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

That's why I wouldn't touch ru know one knows what it could do side effects etc ditch it mate

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ge77inhigh
                Yeah I am shaving my head tomorrow. Baldness sucks as it is but I hate to make it worst by causing permanent damage to my body. I got 9.7 g of ru. If anyone wants just pay for shipping it. I know some users had no side effects on it. I used 30 pg and 70 everclear solution with 25 mg.
                Where did you buy it from? email me, I might be down to purchase it.
                Last edited by Winston; 06-26-2013, 06:48 AM. Reason: Personal information removed. Please refer to posting policies

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                  you should try the KB vehicle
                  KB solution won't help. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one here.

I tried RU 3 weeks ago at 50mg then lowered to 25mg with the KB vehicle from Kane. It stopped my shedding almost immediately, but the side effects were seen right away.

I had blurred vision for the first few hours after application, dry stinginess to my eyes, would then wake up to vampire red eyes in the morning. I stopped application and noticed the redness went away. Started at a lower dose to test the sides once again and sure enough red eyes even at 25mg.

I also experienced no morning wood the following morning, whereas if I skipped an application I would have morning wood.

Bottom line: RU has sides, especially those prone to Propecia side effects like myself. It also flared up my nipple puffiness. All this within the first few applications.

I too have stopped and am willing to sell my 9grams of RU to anyone interested. I cannot tolerate any sides and androgen blockers do it for me.

Comment

• BaldJerry
                    • May 2012

Strange all these people have eye issues. I have never heard of this one before until now. When I first started taking RU it felt like I got hit like a bus. My arm was throbbing, different muscles were sore across the body. But I lowered my dose for a bit then eventually took and even stronger dose. Now pretty much no sides. They go away really quick if you guys stick it out or lower dose temporarily

Comment

• StayThick
                      • Oct 2012

My concern was the vehicle.. As I haven't tried the alcohol and PG mix. However, after seeing the OP's reaction to that mixture, I now know its definitely the RU.

As a result, I can't continue. My eyes being as bloodshot as they are and lack of libido is surprising considering its a topical...but I guess I'm just very sensitive to androgen blockers. Sucks.

Transplant is my only permanent solution at havin a full head of hair I've come to realize.

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
                        • Oct 2012

I ordered 10g from kane with KB vehicle a few weeks ago. I started off at about .05mg and for a few days was fine, but by the 4th day I had dizziness and sharp pains in my chest a few hours after taking, then later I got bad stomach cramps. The pains in my chest lasted over a week. After about 2 weeks of stopping I decided to give it one last try just to make sure there wasn't something else going on that was causing it, and after just one application I woke up heavy pressure in my chest, like someone was sitting on it. Had pains through the day then couldnt sleep that following night cause of a burning sensation/pain right in my chest where my heart is. Pretty freaky stuff and very disappointing. I guess my last hope is possibly trying a very low dose and see how I am or maybe try CB...

Comment

• Dan26
                          • Jul 2012

Hey stay thick did u get kb from Kane and have it still?

I've been using 5% with kb, no sides, no results. Didn't get my stuff from Kane tho, and my kb was stuck in customs for a while which worried me a bit :S

Comment

• marikeo
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by StayThick

I tried RU 3 weeks ago at 50mg then lowered to 25mg with the KB vehicle from Kane. ...

I had blurred vision for the first few hours after application, dry stinginess to my eyes, would then wake up to vampire red eyes in the morning...and sure enough red eyes even at 25mg...no morning wood the following morning...
                            I am not experiencing any other sides that are apparent. Sex drive is normal, fatigue level is normal, exercise levels unchanged.

One thought I had was that my morning red eyes could be the result of doubling the Minox content I was applying (2ml vs. 1ml). So get double the alcohol doing this and double PG + Minox.

I am going to try an experiment at the end of this week. On Sunday I will use a nightly application of just the Minox @ 2ml without the RU and see what happens.

Staythick if you still KB and can apply without the RU, maybe you could try that as well. I have no idea what is in KB but it could have something in common.

Comment

• StayThick
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
                              Hey stay thick did u get kb from Kane and have it still?

I've been using 5% with kb, no sides, no results. Didn't get my stuff from Kane tho, and my kb was stuck in customs for a while which worried me a bit :S
                              Yes, I have like 236ml left of KB, which is a lot. Purchased from Kane.

Comment

Working...