Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex23
    • Mar 2016

My hair loss story and advice!

Sup bros, i posted a thread a few months back, basically I'm 19 y/o and after prepping for a bodybuilding show i experienced severely diffuse thinning i was very depressed since I'm also a model and i will Never let myself go bald. Long story short i started with finesteride and nizoral, after 4 weeks of fin i had shedding and Lost more than 100 hairs and that got me mad as hell... I said fck it and went all out. My regime is dut 2.5mg ed, nozoral shampoo every other day, u just ordered ru and will add that as well 50mg every
    morning. I also bought travoprost which is basically the same as bimatoprost from the pharmacy. And I'm using around 10 drops per day all over my hair line and scalp. Here are pics of my hair
    As you can see my hairline is diffused the most. At the moment i have zero hair loss maybe 1-2 hairs in a day. I am also drinking castor oil 1ml am and 1ml pm.
    What else can i add to my regimen? i basically fcked up with the 2 years of aas usage but I'm determined to fix this and reverse my hair to a thick nw0 and keep it that way. This is basically unacceptable.
    I cannot use minoxidil due to puffy face and dark circles but I'm willing to try ANYTHING. Can someone aware me on seti how it works and is it worth adding? Anyhelp is welcomed. Ps i have zero sides what so ever from dut. I'm taking anti estrogen so i keep my e2 in check so libido strength mood etc is perfect. I'm progressing in the gym ok i guess. I'm cutting but yesturday i squatted 160kg x6 for 5 sets so not bad. I just want my juvenile hair back so bodybuilding is a second priority for now.
  • Alex23
    • Mar 2016

Ps: My sincere advice to everyone is to go ALL OUT, Balls to the wall when fighting this shit! This disease will EAT your good looks and destroy your soul, dignity and confidence!!! Of your are Norwood 1.5 fight like you are Norwood 5 or you'll end up at nw5!!!

Comment

• hanginginthewire
      • Nov 2015

I don't see any hairloss. Where do you get your dut?

Comment

• JohnMPB
        • Nov 2009

That's a hefty dose of dut.

Where are you ordering ru and is it the premade solution?

Comment

• Alex23
          • Mar 2016

I buy dut from the pharmacy, Glaxo avodart. I ordered ru from anagen primade in pg/ethanol. Tell me what can I add more??

Comment

• Alex23
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by hanginginthewire
            I don't see any hairloss. Where do you get your dut?
            Bruh my hair line is even receeded how can you not tell...

Comment

• Mpbman
              • Jul 2015

Alex, can you make some more photos? I really don't see any hairloss.. maybe very minimal. You sure you want to go the DUT route? It's more powerful than propecia and you might get stronger side effects.

Comment

• Alex23
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Mpbman
                Alex, can you make some more photos? I really don't see any hairloss.. maybe very minimal. You sure you want to go the DUT route? It's more powerful than propecia and you might get stronger side effects.
                Yeah bro I'll take more later, when wet my hair looks bad. I have diffused spots around my hairline and mid scalp. It's not noticeable to anyone but i can feel my density it's not the same as 6 months ago. I lost alot of hair on cycles.. I'm going the dut rute since there is no point wasting time now. Later it's only harder to fix it. Dut +ru +bimatoprost and I'll add more growth stims just suggest some please. I'm Never going to be bald and that's final. ��

Comment

• BaldingHelpMe
                  • Sep 2015

there is no 2.5mg of dut, it's a research dosage. Unless you're taking 5 pills a day...?

Comment

• Alex23
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by BaldingHelpMe
                    there is no 2.5mg of dut, it's a research dosage. Unless you're taking 5 pills a day...?
                    5 pills a day bro...

Comment

• alam962
                      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Alex23
                      5 pills a day bro...

Alex u have a perfect hairline and damn thick of hairs...as we grow up most of the male hairline get change and develop mature hairline.... bro don't take stress ,stress can cause major change to ur hairline and ur health...for now my advised would be to u to take a multivitamin and a Biotin 5mg supplement..

Comment

• Alex23
                        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by alam962
                        Alex u have a perfect hairline and damn thick of hairs...as we grow up most of the male hairline get change and develop mature hairline.... bro don't take stress ,stress can cause major change to ur hairline and ur health...for now my advised would be to u to take a multivitamin and a Biotin 5mg supplement..
                        Bro, my hair line is perfect but i diffuse thin all around the scalp. Im not going to take any chances. My life is based upon my looks since im a fitness model. Im looking to add sulftaze or setti? Any info on that?

Comment

• alam962
                          • Feb 2016

Bro, my hair line is perfect but i diffuse thin all around the scalp. Im not going to take any chances. My life is based upon my looks since im a fitness model. Im looking to add sulftaze or setti? Any info on that?
                          nope i dont anything about sulftaze or setti .... ( might have to google it to know about it). by the way , have u seen a dermatologist??? consult a dermatologist before using the above products.how many hair do u shedding while showering and combing ur hair??? and yeah forgot to ask u , is there anyone who is bald in ur family , anyone with mpb pattern type of hairloss???

Comment

• Alex23
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by alam962
                            nope i dont anything about sulftaze or setti .... ( might have to google it to know about it). by the way , have u seen a dermatologist??? consult a dermatologist before using the above products.how many hair do u shedding while showering and combing ur hair??? and yeah forgot to ask u , is there anyone who is bald in ur family , anyone with mpb pattern type of hairloss???
                            **** The derms.they dont know shit. And yes my father is 57 with diffuse thinning like me, grandparents bald buy 40

Comment

• BaldingHelpMe
                              • Sep 2015

5 pills a day bro...
                              Wow! How long have you been on 5 pills of dut each day? Do you see increased shedding since?

Comment

Working...