Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

[NEW] Histogen Email Update -

A lot of you guys have taken the email from Dr Gail Naughton out of context.

Dr Gail Naughton has sent the following email to my friend to inform you that HSC is NOT having funding problems - just that Histogen could move forward faster with MORE FUNDS!

From Dr Gail Naughton:

Hi,

You must have taken my e-mail out of context because I am being inundated with e-mails asking if we’ve stopped working on HSC because of lack of funding. That is not the case and not what I said. We have continued to make real progress. My statement about funds was linked to the fact that with surplus funds we could move for a multi country approval in parallel.

Please correct the perception. Your readers should be excited about our results.
    Thanks

Gail
    So with surplus funds they could move forward a lot faster. They are not having funding problems, they could just move a lot faster with more income.
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
    If I could donate to Histogen with the full guarantee that the funds will be used properly, I would donate money.

I am 25 and am not making millions, but for example I wouldn't mind skipping my 3 week trip to Italy I'm about to make and donate the money instead. Obviously I'd have to know other people are donating too because I doubt my 4K will make a difference
    Seconded. If there were a secure way to donate, I'm sure many would.

Comment

• Conpecia
      • Sep 2011

Question:

Why wouldn't they start in another country with less regulations, get it approved, sell the shit out of it, then use those funds to pay for the FDA approval? Obviously there's a reason so what is it?

(btw I'm also experiencing the same IP blocking problems Desmond had a couple weeks ago. Winston, any ideas as to what's going on?)

Comment

• john2399
        • Jan 2012

Why cant the community of the bald truth help fund. Im sure everyone would throw in some money.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

They are making a lot of progress, HUGE PROGRESS, Histogen could just do with extra funds to help move things forward faster.

We could all help, TBT could also help!!!!

Comment

• john2399
            • Jan 2012

Spencer needs to set something up so we can donate.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Possibly a Paypal function or something so we can all donate to their cause?

Why cant something like this be set up on this website?

Comment

• chrisis
                • Feb 2012

Shortage of funds in an industry where men turn their pockets inside out for help?

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Chrisis, Histogen do not have a 'shortage' of funds, but with 'surplus' funds they could move forward a lot quicker!

What do you think about the idea of a Paypal donation function on TBT?

Please post if you'd be willing to contribute to something like that? We can ask Spencer to set something up?

We can only get TBT to do something if there is a large degree of support for it, otherwise they wont listen!

With those extra funds they could move forward with a multi-country approval whilst doing the trials at the same time!!

Comment

• john2399
                    • Jan 2012

how many people do you think are on the bald truth? If everyone atleast donated 20 bucks, that could help alot.

Comment

• thefear29
                      • Apr 2013

I would definitely contribute if something was set up.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                        how many people do you think are on the bald truth? If everyone atleast donated 20 bucks, that could help alot.
                        The Replicel thread had nearly half a million views, the TRX2 thread had nearly a million.

We could get a significant donation together if we all helped out!!

Comment

• bibz
                          • Apr 2013

i would be very happy to donate some money each month to Histogen, wich is for me the biggest hope for a cure ! That's a great idea

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by thefear29
                            I would definitely contribute if something was set up.
                            Thank you! Anyone else??? We should be filling this page up with requests - even if its 10 or 20 dollars every little would help!!

Comment

• Henkeh91
                              • Apr 2013

I would donate money as well!

Comment

Working...