Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Topical Fin (hasson and wong)

Has anyone else been trying topical fin with various formulas? Has anyone tried the topical fin that Hasson and Wong provides patients that have sides from oral fin?
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

I was hoping I could replace topical fin because of weight gain but appernenley it has the same sides topically as oraly

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
      I was hoping I could replace topical fin because of weight gain but appernenley it has the same sides topically as oraly
      when i contacted hasson and wong awhile ago they said they hadn't had any patients with side effects from topical fin and the ones taking it were getting results better than minox but not as good as oral fin..

Comment

• rdawg
        • Jun 2012

It's my understanding that the topical fin that was mentioned at the last conference has something added it to it.

That stuff should work better than oral fin as I believe it inhibits more DHT while causing the same serum affect as oral fin. (something along those lines)

can anyone find the article that mentions this stuff? I cant recall the thing they added to the mixture!

Comment

• Californication
          • Mar 2013

The info on the topical fin, yeah it had hydroxypropyl-chitosan (HPCH). Maybe someone can contact Kane about making HPCH?

Comment

• rdawg
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Californication
            http://67.227.210.96/showthread.php?t=12181&page=36

The info on the topical fin, yeah it had hydroxypropyl-chitosan (HPCH). Maybe someone can contact Kane about making HPCH?
            thats the stuff!

Is that stuff safe to use though?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Californication
              http://67.227.210.96/showthread.php?t=12181&page=36

The serum levels are just the same as oral fin...

hasson and wong is doing something different...it would be nice if jotronic could chime in on this if he knows how things are going with their topical fin

Comment

• Conpecia
                • Sep 2011

we definitely need an update on this. i'd love to give h&w's topical fin a try

Comment

• TheSwingingGate
                  • May 2013

Me too.

Comment

• nicefella123
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                    Has anyone else been trying topical fin with various formulas? Has anyone tried the topical fin that Hasson and Wong provides patients that have sides from oral fin?
                    Hey FearTheLoss,

How did the topical finasteride from H&W work? I just got a script for it! Please lemme know!

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nicefella123
                      Hey FearTheLoss,

How did the topical finasteride from H&W work? I just got a script for it! Please lemme know!
                      I haven't gotten it yet. I was supposed to fly out and get it but I've been too busy with work. Did you have sides on oral fin? And have you trie it yet? I'm interested in getting it still.

Comment

• nicefella123
                        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                        I haven't gotten it yet. I was supposed to fly out and get it but I've been too busy with work. Did you have sides on oral fin? And have you trie it yet? I'm interested in getting it still.
                        Hey thanks for the reply dude! I got my prescription but I've never tried fin before. Just horrified with what I've read on oral fin. Dr. Hasson told me he has about 50 patients on topical fin with good results and these people had sides on oral but no sides on topical.

Gonna pick it up soon!

Comment

• Hair Bear
                          • Feb 2012

I have been using Polaris nr-11 which is said to contain topical fin however I am one bottle down and have nothing positive to add furthermore the store at which I have been purchasing it from has informed me that it is discontinued so that practically leaves me up the creek without a paddle.

Comment

• Suicide
                            • Oct 2014

Is the topical fin a liquid, cream, or what?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nicefella123
                              Hey thanks for the reply dude! I got my prescription but I've never tried fin before. Just horrified with what I've read on oral fin. Dr. Hasson told me he has about 50 patients on topical fin with good results and these people had sides on oral but no sides on topical.

Gonna pick it up soon!
                              Okay, could you keep us updated in regards to sides the first few weeks?

Comment

Working...