Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Natural product nutrigrow

Hi Guys I have posted this on another site but this may or may not be of interest as I cannot exceipt for the said site cannot find out any users only a few on sites selling it.
    Anyway this in no way is an ad only a link so that some can find out if its a scam or if it may help us.
    It is said in trials over 4 months which I think maybe too short that it out performed minox and finasteride but maybe it could be combined with either of them to help us.
    The link is www.nutrigrowhair.com/ has anyone on here tried it?
  • halloaa
    • Jan 2016

This seems too good to be true, and it probably is. Would be cool tho.

Comment

• Spaceboy
      • Aug 2015

Yeah... Idk, but It seems like a snake oil. Who really knows tho. Maybe we can get someone else to chime in.

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

Nah... show me a study where any of these ingredients do anything for MPB... more snake oil. Probably another product that's just healthy for your hair, but won't slow down loss or regrow anything.

Biotinyl Tripeptide
        Apigenin
        Copper Ferment
        Magnesium Ferment
        Iron ferment
        Silicon Ferment
        Zinc Ferment
        Biotin
        Panthenol, Niacinamide
        Green Tea Extracts
        Saccharum Officinarum Extract
        Citrus Medica Lemonum Extract
        Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract
        Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract
        Horse Chest Nut Seed Extrac

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jamesst11
          Nah... show me a study where any of these ingredients do anything for MPB... more snake oil. Probably another product that's just healthy for your hair, but won't slow down loss or regrow anything.

Biotinyl Tripeptide
          Apigenin
          Copper Ferment
          Magnesium Ferment
          Iron ferment
          Silicon Ferment
          Zinc Ferment
          Biotin
          Panthenol, Niacinamide
          Green Tea Extracts
          Saccharum Officinarum Extract
          Citrus Medica Lemonum Extract
          Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract
          Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract
          Horse Chest Nut Seed Extrac
          To be honest there must be some importance in them ingredience otherwise whty would a pharma company bother? also they say it is better than finasteride and minoxidil in quality of hair growth and that was in three months.
          I know we had induchem redensyl which said there growth galvinizer was 90% better than minoxidil which if it was then I suppose by now we would all be using it.
          That's not to say that this product is no good because without trying it no one can make silly comments writing it off.
          We need to at least try it for a few months although im always sceptical after all the money I have spent over the years but even minoxidil on its own did not much for me but I still say its worth a try as some do get good results.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Hi just found out this product has Apigenin in it which is by sederma france also called procapil and also laminin 5 which has had human trials and helped in hair regrowth.

Comment

• LongWayHome
              • Nov 2012

I don't understand 3 things:

1. What is the difference between "Restorative Peptide Complex", "Vitamin Essential Complex" and "Vitamin Essential Complex"?

2. How do you buy it? I didn't find any "purchase" button or anything.

3. When you click on "our commitment" you can see there "We belive"
              and then "At Alpaya we belive that an in depth knowledge in active ingredients...blabla"
              So...belive? really? I wonder if that's an honest mistake or maybe it should make us worried.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Hi I have got a 45 pack on ebay uk its not too expensive I thought I would at least try it as it seems there were some trials on these ingredience.
                As I no longer use minoxidil I have nothing to lose exceipt the money haha.

Comment

• ShookOnes
                  • Jun 2014

How is this helpful in any way to the cutting edge sub?

There are better places where you can log or else you'll dilute the threads we already get.

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

That is the formula for snake oil. Throw a whole bunch of stuff with tiny inconclusive studies together that have any evidence whatsover they might do something, and say it does help. Just keep in mind that tons and tons of men take daily vitamins many specifically for men containing many of these same ingredients. Many of which are balding today just as they were years ago before taking them. You judge how effective they are.
                    This one is missing some of the common ones like saw palmetto though. Why would you quit minox? At the very least you should be using the main proven things if you can handle the sides. We should be thankful there are any proven things look at other stuff like wrinkles. Its a jungle of lies and snake oils.

Comment

• LongWayHome
                      • Nov 2012

Exactly, and I still hope I'm wrong. It looks like a classic snake oil, with the same promises.

"NUTRIGROW Serum should be used regularly twice a day for 4-5 months, If hair loss is due to temporary conditions such as pregnancy, dieting, stress or seasonal reasons. If the hair loss is due to Androgenetic Alopecia, Nutrigrow serum should be used regularly twice a day for 4-5 months and It is advisable to continue to apply Nutrigrow Serum 3 times a week after the initial 4-5 months of use in order to maintain a perfect balance in the hair life cycle."

So basically they say that if the hair loss is due to stress, pregnancy, dieting or seasonal reasons you should use it twice a day for 4-5 months, and if it's due to AA, you should use it twice a day for 4-5 months (so..the same), and it's better of course to continue using it 3 times a week even after that if you have AA, so they can make more money out of you.

And then there's the fact that they don't know how to write believe and instead they write "belive", or maybe becuase english is not my native language I'm missing something? Maybe it is possible to write belive?

doke, if you're going to use it please give us an update in like 3 months. Who knows.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

I will tell you if its any good or if i feel I will continue and as to cutting edge minoxidil has been available since the 80s and still on cutting edge treatments even though you have to continue using for life if it does anything.
                        And as said we had trx2 on these pages which did nothing and theres redensyl which may help some but I say even that's better than minoxidil as im not a lover of that chemical.
                        Saw palmetto does not have much evidence in mpb it may be usefull in prostate help but you need a measured dose of the oil that's pharma quality.
                        As for nutrigrow they do mention dht in the trials and as said laminin has had some studies for hairloss although its not as many think even if it does nothing for me calling it snake oil for one it has no oil in it haha but to be serious its very easy to come on here and deride any product and call it snake oil.
                        There was this oil in a uk company called uk hair solutions and with its very high price i would call that snake oil the shampoo costs for 250mls a whopping £55 what a con.
                        At least this product is not too high a price and for a complete pack that includes everything for 45 days £39, its not too bad but please do not slag off a product none of you have even tried its not fair to the company that by the way has done a trial and is a at least a pharma that is linked to other pharma companies and they also are a drug company so not a small snake oil outfit.
                        The bald truth when I first came here was different to many hairloss sites where you got none of this silly remarks and trolls it has changed for the worst if it continues along this path.
                        There was a guy here a while ago that continued to send in pics that were the same for a product called cg210 you guys may remember and I bought into it and even though I tried it never called it snake oil because it may help someone it did have trials and legacy healthcare cg210 was even discussed at hairloss conferencies by many well known hairloss personalities.
                        Now im not telling anyone to go out and buy this product but as Jacob does at hairlossfight I came apon this product and thought we could find out some info not misinformation please read the study and the link to the other French pharma studies before commenting as its not helpful to us who want something that at least helps and who do not want or have no luck with the drugs.
                        I still am going to use ru58841 with nutrigrow as I do think it has been a great help.

Comment

• Futurocabeludo
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by doke
                          I will tell you if its any good or if i feel I will continue and as to cutting edge minoxidil has been available since the 80s and still on cutting edge treatments even though you have to continue using for life if it does anything.
                          And as said we had trx2 on these pages which did nothing and theres redensyl which may help some but I say even that's better than minoxidil as im not a lover of that chemical.
                          Saw palmetto does not have much evidence in mpb it may be usefull in prostate help but you need a measured dose of the oil that's pharma quality.
                          As for nutrigrow they do mention dht in the trials and as said laminin has had some studies for hairloss although its not as many think even if it does nothing for me calling it snake oil for one it has no oil in it haha but to be serious its very easy to come on here and deride any product and call it snake oil.
                          There was this oil in a uk company called uk hair solutions and with its very high price i would call that snake oil the shampoo costs for 250mls a whopping £55 what a con.
                          At least this product is not too high a price and for a complete pack that includes everything for 45 days £39, its not too bad but please do not slag off a product none of you have even tried its not fair to the company that by the way has done a trial and is a at least a pharma that is linked to other pharma companies and they also are a drug company so not a small snake oil outfit.
                          The bald truth when I first came here was different to many hairloss sites where you got none of this silly remarks and trolls it has changed for the worst if it continues along this path.
                          There was a guy here a while ago that continued to send in pics that were the same for a product called cg210 you guys may remember and I bought into it and even though I tried it never called it snake oil because it may help someone it did have trials and legacy healthcare cg210 was even discussed at hairloss conferencies by many well known hairloss personalities.
                          Now im not telling anyone to go out and buy this product but as Jacob does at hairlossfight I came apon this product and thought we could find out some info not misinformation please read the study and the link to the other French pharma studies before commenting as its not helpful to us who want something that at least helps and who do not want or have no luck with the drugs.
                          I still am going to use ru58841 with nutrigrow as I do think it has been a great help.
                          doke, the CG210 boy is here. It's me.
                          Atctualmente use Latonoprosta / minox manipulated in pharmacy

Soon I put pictures of my current situation. previously used that product Chinese Liu

See you soon

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Futurocabeludo
                            doke, the CG210 boy is here. It's me.
                            Atctualmente use Latonoprosta / minox manipulated in pharmacy

Soon I put pictures of my current situation. previously used that product Chinese Liu

See you soon
                            What are the side effects and the other ingredients in this minoxdill G210?

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

I cannot see cg210 mentioned in ingredience but you still need to use minoxidil if it works forever its no cure even with latonoprost added which is another ingredient which is no miracle.
                              As to only using nutrigrow for 4-5 months I do think that after twice a day application if you get any results you could reduce to once a day.
                              I received the product yesterday and only started applying today I must say its not greasy and dries quick and as said going to carry on using ru with it once a day.
                              As to the trials it does mention a dht blocker in the formula and, but its early days I will also use my scalp roller with it.

Comment

Working...